KISS

Nerezza frowned at the strength of the person, she pulled her hands back and aimed a kick at the figure which too was blocked, as the hands held her one leg, she raised her other leg in air and kicked the person straight at their face.

She knew it was a man because of his physique, the male grunted in pain because the kick was indeed powerful.
He walked out of the window and Nerezza's eyes widened at his sight

"WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG? "

"Hey Mint, ow- umm I just wanted to surprise you" He said while hissing in pain because of the kick.

"Oh I'm really sorry! Does it hurt much. Come here " Nerezza said while pulling Taehyung near her bed.

"You could have called me or used the main door entrance like a normal human, why are you obsessed with my balcony?"
Nerezza said.

Taehyung chuckled at her nervously while she made the male sit down on her bed, she walked towards the mini fridge in her bed and took out a small pack of ice cubes.

It was Haebara who insisted the girl on keeping ice in there given that they would get hurt most of the time and would need the ice pack.

She took it and walked towards Taehyung who was holding his head with his palm, her kick was indeed aimed hard.

She stood near him as he parted his thighs for her to come more closer, the girl went closer towards him and pulled his hands off his head. Taehyung obeyed her and let her keep the ice, but before she could keep the ice he pulled the ice pack, threw it on the bed and pulled the girl in a hug.

Nerezza flinched at his actions, but quickly regained her senses and hugged the male back, who was resting his head on her chest. Taehyung smiled at her fastened heartbeats, he pulled her more closer and made himself comfortable while locking his legs behind her.

"Yaah it was all an act? You made me worried " Nerezza said thankful for the fact her blushing face was not visible to him.

She too rested in his embrace while resting her head on top of his, they stayed in the same position for a while before Taehyung mumbled.

"I missed you! " He said while nuzzling more on her embrace.

"Aww but that doesn't explain why you came from my balcony " Nerezza said.

"I just wanted to surprise you, but I got surprised because of your instincts. The kick was strong though " Taehyung said.

"I too missed you " Nerezza mumbled quietly

"Huh? You said something? " Taehyung said.

"Ah nothing nothing " Nerezza said glad that the male didn't hear her.

She was indeed wrong, because Taehyung did hear her clearly. He chuckled at her. Nerezza looked behind him and screamed before pulling away from the hug.

"What happened? Who died? " Taehyung asked.

"The ice pack idiot!! Who said you to throw it on the bed" Nerezza said.

Nerezza and Taehyung looked at the now huge wet patch on the bed and then at the melting ice, she ran towards the ice pack and picked it before throwing it another corner of the room.

She gave a death glare to Taehyung, the man smiled sheepishly at her but didnt say anything.

"Now, how will I sleep Taehyung, you threw it right at the center " Nerezza said, she knew the water would dry of soon but she was already sleepy and couldn't wait for the water to dry off.