ANGEL

"What the hell? What do you mean you can see it?" Nerezza asked.

"Maam let me explain everything to you properly, for that I need you to come with me" Heeso said.

"How can I trust you?" Nerezza asked.

"Maam please, I even know about the lady in black. Please just this once, we need to even call Mr. Kim here " Heeso said in a hurry.

"Who the fuck are you? How do you know about her?. Tell me the truth Heeso, what is happening around us?" Nerezza asked, she was already too much stressed with whatever was happening. All she remembered being was a mafia, now some thing was haunting them.

"Maam I can explain it to you in a detailed way, believe me. It's a game of fate-" Heeso was cut as Nerezza slammed her fists hard on the table.

"FATE!? FATE!! AND FATE,ALL I KEEP HEARING IS THAT WORD" Nerezza yelled her last bit of patience flying away.

"Maam please calm down just this once. People are looking at us. "
Heeso said seeing that literally every pair of eyes in the restaurant was on them.

"The fuck y'all are looking at? Mind your own business" Nerezza said while looking at the people around who immediately lowered their gaze seeing her.

Nerezza tried to calm herself down and rushed out of the restaurant followed by a worried Heeso. Heeso bowed down to everybody in the restaurant in a hurry, muttering apologies here and there before she too walked out.

"You better tell me the truth Heeso, or I swear my rage for you will reach it's peak" Nerezza said as she now stood outside the restaurant.

"Sure maam, please call Mr. Kim too" Heeso said.

Nerezza looked at the girl skeptically, wondering if it was safe or not. Finally giving in, she called Taehyung to come near the restaurant.

.......
Just within an hour Taehyung reached the restaurant. He was indeed a lot confused since she called him out of nowhere, and she sounded stressed.

Taehyung rushed inside the restaurant and searched for those pair of brown eyes, as though his presence alerted her. Nerezza looked up from her seat and walked towards the said man.

Taehyung immediately sighed in relief seeing that the girl was all fine, but he frowned when someone followed her behind.

"Sorry for disturbing you Tae, Heeso here asked me to call you" Nerezza said

"Who is she? What does she want?" Taehyung asked seeing the unknown figure.