MEET

TAEHYUNG was taken aback, when he heard NEREZZA. Confused on how she guessed it was him. Seeing his confused face NEREZZA tried to hide her smile. Seeing this TAEHYUNG quickly regained his posture and replied to her with a flirty smile

"Why to take a photo miss park? When I can keep you with me always to look at you". Taehyung was actually shocked hearing such words coming out of his mouth.

Now it was NEREZZA's turn to be shocked, she didn't expect the mafia to even flirt with her,he was a man who never once committed to any women. Which made all the women more desperate for him. So to see this coming from him made NEREZZA a bit flustered.

"Sorry my bad".Replied TAEHYUNG seeing her flustered face.

As TAEHYUNG turned to walk away, he heard NEREZZA call him

"Mr. KIM, If you don't mind can I have a talk with you?". Nerezza asked politely.

Hearing this TAEHYUNG remembered about the email. This might be the perfect opportunity to ask her about the email. He thought.

"Sure miss park, go ahead. Taehyung" replied standing tall in front of her.

"I have a question for you, did you by chance get any official email from our company ARTEMIS?".

"Yes, I was about to ask you about the same thing, your company sent us the email about the collaboration but when we sent back a email we didn't get any response back. Now that's very unprofessional. " Taehyung said playfully.

"Let me explain to you, we never really sent any email to you. You see we have a mole in my company and seems like it was their doing by sending you the mail. But i can't understand why they chose your company out of other.
I did further research and found out that there is someone behind all of this."

Taehyung turned serious at that, all playfulness disappearing from his face. This was a serious issue since placing trust on someone in mafia business was not a child's play.

"How I'm I supposed to believe you PARK NEREZZA".TAEHYUNG asked with his voice stern.

NEREZZA couldn't focus on anywhere else but the way her name rolled out of his mouth. It was extremely good to hear. Strange she never felt this way towards anyone, quickly regaining her sense she looked at TAEHYUNG

"Mr. KIM, you should have known about me, I don't talk without evidence".Saying this she pulled out her phone and opened the gallery. She showed TAEHYUNG a specific photo.

"This photo was from jihoo's phone.
He had called your late companion wooshik. Remember how ironic it was that we both killed the two of them the same night?"

"The person who did this all , knew that we will get to know about the traitors and kill them. Yet he sent them, he seems a step ahead. There is a connection between all of them. Look KIM I won't get any advantage by giving my collaboration or lying you I would rather do my work.
But whoever this person is, should be killed, I don't want him to hurt our loved ones.He already seems a step ahead, he might also be here, you never know. So think and make your choices."NEREZZA said staring in TAEHYUNG 's eyes sternly.

Taehyung looked at the girl in front of him. What she said was true, this person needs to be stopped and moreover he knew about NEREZZA she was someone who wouldn't waste her time for such things just like him. He needed to work with her to find out this person.