THE PAST

"Oh shit my head hurts" Nerezza cursed under her breath

The pair had straight up fall from a portal which closed above them, they fell directly onto a water body which made Nerezza hit the water surface harshly while Taehyung still seemed to be unconscious.

Noticing the male still not moving Nerezza hurriedly made her way towards him

"Tae!! Taehyung!! Hey are you fine? Come on wake up!!" Nerezza yelled

She struggled to pull his body out of the water and lay him down on the land, the girl tried shaking him up, hitting him etc yet the male refused to get up.

"Kim Taehyung I swear wake up!! I don't even know where the fuck we are. I swear to God SUOH, I will pour holy water on you next time you come to me." Nerezza yelled in frustration.

The girl looked through her pockets for her phone which was right now lying next to the pool when she decided to talk with him

"How dumb can I be?" Nerezza mumbled under her breath.

Sighing to herself in disbelief Nerezza looked at Taehyung and a sudden realization dawned upon her.

He was finally back, her Taehyung. The one whom she yearned for since days. Smiling at the way his face had a frown, Nerezza ignored the way her clothes had absorbed all the water and now was leeching onto her body.

She smiled at her him and  played with his bangs while staring at him softly. Leaning in slowly towards him, Nerezza carefully placed a kiss on top of his forehead.

She stayed in that position for a while before a drop of tear touched Taehyung's cheeks, sniffling Nerezza slowly pulled back and rested her head on his chest as she held him tightly to herself.

"You scared me, I thought I was going to loose you forever. A life without you seemed just like before Tae, it was lifeless. This made me realize how colourful my life had become the very moment you walked in. You are my comfort, my home, my warmth that I yearn for. Never, I repeat never leave me. Even if there is a circumstances where one of us has to die, kill me first. Let me be the selfish one Tae, I can't bare the pain of you leaving me."

Nerezza hugged the male tightly not caring about the uncomfortable feeling the wet clothes gave her, she was content feeling him next to her and without any knowledge Nerezza drifted into her Dreamland

.......

Taehyung squinted his eyes in discomfort , the male tried moving his arms but couldn't feeling something wrapped around him.

Feeling suddenly alerted Taehyung flinched up in surprise and gasped looking at Nerezza holding him tightly while laying down next to him.

Taehyung's eyes looked away in shame realizing how grave his mistake, it was his second time letting that stupid ghost manipulate him.