UNDER THE NIGHT SKY

'AHHHH" NEREZZA's scream was heard all over the mansion.

Haebara dashed to the place where she heard the scream from, upon running to the place, she was horrified at what she saw. Nerezza was crouching down on the floor, Haebara thought that she was attacked and went to her worried.
Now all her men and few maids had surrounded the area.

HYUNTAE , BEOMSU, JUNG WANG, and SEUNO, were worried about her. Just as they were all about to approach her, they heard her laugh. Did this psychotic lady just laugh?. Haebara thought.

Dismissing the thought, she tried to go towards her again just as Nerezza completely laid down on the floor and started laughing more loudly, rolling from one side to the other.

'Did the intruder hit her on head or something?? I'm worried let's take her to the hospital ".Beomsu said

"I guess so, you might be right but there is no sign of blood ".Hyuntae replied.

" I'm scared, what if she became a complete mental now, like she was half idiot before now she is completely a idiot"
Jung wang said his eyes completely wide.

Upon hearing all their interaction Nerezza stood up fast, she couldn't believe they were calling her a mental and such, she tried controlling her laughter but looked at Haebara and started laughing more.

"Hey she is creeping me out now, is this her soul or something? Search for her dead body go"Seuno said to the guards. They too immediately started searching for the body seriously .

Nerezza frowned at this and told them all to stop
"Hey stop I'm not dead, nor did anybody hit me in the head, but why are yall surprisingly calm upon accusing me of dying. I see no one crying though "

"Stop all this, Nez what happened you were fine after you talked with me"Haebara said seriously

Nerezza couldn't help but laugh even more looking at Haebara. All the other were sure she was not dead, but couldn't understand what she was doing, they were sure she had fallen somewhere and hit her head.

"Nez, stop laughing this is serious, there was a intruder in our house, the guards are searching for them. You can't laugh at such situations. "Haebara said seriously

"T-tell the guards to s-stop searching for the intruder, they won't find him"Nerezza said trying to control her laughter

"Him? How do you know it's a " Him"?,Did you see him? Where did he go? Tell soon you crack head. "Haebara bombarded her with questions.

"You all leave ".Nerezza said looking at the guards and maid as soon as they left she started laughing again.

"God Nerezza where is that person?".Haebara asked having enough of her laughing simply.

Nerezza quietly walked behind Haebara and went in the direction of the window which was covered with drapes, she pulled open them to one side. Every single person were shocked at what they saw, their mouth hung open wide

"Umm hey g-guys, Nice to meet you all again" Said the person

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL KIM TAEHOON?WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? "HAEBARA screamed at him

"Oh that, haha I just missed you and wanted to see you . I know you love the old romance type and thought to climb up your balcony , but somehow ended landing on this this floor. I forgot the motion sensors were on, and that it needed permission to enter here.I'm sorry" Taehoon replied awkwardly.