THE DIARY

"What do you mean who are you?" Taehyung replied with a smirk as he turned around.

"Where is my Tae? , I never knew he was this bold" Nerezza asked again as she inched the knife closer.

"Why? You don't like me being bold?" Taehyung asked with a sly smile as he sneakily wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Nerezza tried to get out of his grip but stopped when she smelled something, all this while the girl had ignored the fact that his clothes were reeking with the smell of alcohol.

"You are drunk?" Nerezza asked in disbelief.

"Yea I'm, in your beauty and love" Taehyung replied back.

"Oh my god Taehyung how much drunk are you?" Nerezza said as she felt his body hot under her figure.

"I don't like it" Taehyung said giving her a scowl.

His hand which was rapped around her waist moved slowly up and down making her breath hitch giving a firm squeeze he raised his hand up slowly trailing all the way from her hands to her neck.

His long fingers enclosed around her neck giving it a gentle squeeze, he tailed his index finger towards her lips and slowly rubbed it. Nerezza tried not to show any reaction as she held in every gasp she wanted to let out.

"I don't like you calling me Taehyung, call me Tae with that pretty little mouth of yours" Taehyung said as a lazy smirk appeared on his lips.

"If I refused to do so?" Nerezza managed to ask in a whisper.

"Then I'll make you scream my name the whole night till you forget your own name" Taehyung said .

"Ok enough now this is getting out of hand, you are gonna regret drinking so much tomorrow morning " Nerezza said hurriedly as she flushed red at his statements.

"Kim Taehyung never regrets anything " He said with a proud smile.

...........

"Fuck I regret drinking so much, my head feels so heavy" Taehyung mumbled while rubbing his temple.

"Here take this, I told you last night that you would regret this but you were so adamant saying Kim Taehyung never regrets anything " Nerezza said as she handed him the hangover soup.

"Thanks Mint, Damn I was just stressed over the fact someone dared to attack my headquarters, seems like it's someone who worked inside the place" Taehyung said

"Oh I heard from your men that the person was said to be escaped " Nerezza asked with a frown.

"I just don't want to trust anyone and let the information out, if I did so they would be alert . " Taehyung said.

"Hmm that's great though, you suspect anyone?" Nerezza asked as she sat next to him on the bed.

"I have no single clue who it could be, so I thought maybe if you are free you could accompany with me to the headquarters. The attackers who invaded directly entered inside my personal office which has a password only selected people know. Nothing has been stolen but few things were misplaced, no fingerprints were detected " Taehyung said.

"So their intention was not to attack the headquarters it was more likely them trying to steal something from your office?" Nerezza asked.