HER PARENTS

"Why should I care?" Nerezza whispered to herself.

"Come on Nezz, they are your parents." Haebara said.

"Stop! They don't even deserved to be called as my parents." Nerezza said with frustration.

"Fine then, think this as a way to find out about Z" Haebara said with a sigh.

"Call Taehyung, we will leave within minutes " Nerezza said and walked away.

"She does care about them, but refuses to show it."Haebara mumbled to herself.

..................

The car pulled up in front of a shabby looking area , Nerezza along with Taehyung and Taehoon stepped out.

There kneeled down two men with guns pressed on their foreheads, they begged for mercy yet the guards refused to show it.

"So, what was your job?" Nerezza asked once she stood in front of them.

"T-to keep a w-watch over Mr. Park a-and Mrs. Park" Said one of them.

"And you failed at it?" She asked.

"No maam please once listen to us" The other one spoke.

"Release them" Taehyung said.

"Hmm now speak" Taehoon said.

"It was like always,they both go to the grocery shop for work around 9 AM and come back by 8;30 PM. They usually eat their one day meal, that is the lunch in the house itself. So like always they left the grocery shop by 2:30 and instead of walking in the direction of the house, they entered into another convenience store, we thought they were buying some necessary needs. But they both did not walk out even after hours of waiting for them, that's when we walked in and did not find them anywhere." The guard said.

"The name of the convenience store?" She asked.

"9/11 that is it" The other spoke.

" You both are fired from your job. Now leave my sight " She said.

......................

"Check the cctv cam" Taehyung said to one of the guard who walked towards the monitor.

He played the cctv footage around the time 2:30, Nerezza looked keenly waiting for her parents to enter in.

Then came the moment where her parents walked in, she felt a feeling gnawing inside her chest as she looked at them after years. It was the first time she looked at them properly, it was as though their very existence had been erased out of her memory.

She suddenly felt something warm holding her and looked down at the long fingers enclosed with hers, she smiled looking at Taehyung who gave him a nod of reassurance.

He was the one who could understand her unlike anybody else.

Focusing back on the cctv footage, she saw her parents walk through the aisle which was in the far end. Her eye's squinted looking at their weird action.

They both were not picking any of the food items from the aisle but just acting to do so, when the aisle was completely empty they walked forward towards the door which had the sign ONLY STAFFS ALLOWED it was in the corner and they opened it with a pincode.

Nerezza and the others were completely confused, they thought that her parents were kidnapped but here it looked like a whole damn new story.

Ring ring...