THE RAINY NIGHT

They spoke about few things and decided to end the call. Nerezza turned around to  see Taehyung already looking at her in amusement.

"Quite smart aren't you Mint?" He asked her.

"It's you who made me think of this plan " Nerezza replied.

"Oh that means you think about me?" Taehyung asked with a smirk.

"Hey shut up and go WHAT THE HELL-"
Nerezza stopped her sentence looking at him lay down on her bed.

"You satanic son get out of MY bed. I want to sleep"  Nerezza said trying to push him.

"Oh come on, we can share the bed" Taehyung said smirking at her.

"Oh hell no! You son of a goddess get the hell out. I have watched enough kdrama to know how that ends , now get up" Nerezza said now being annoyed that her beauty sleep was getting disturbed.

"Wow, what are you even thinking Mint, I'm just talking about sharing the bed. God save me from this horny pervert" Taehyung said acting as if he was praying to the god.

"I'm asking you for the last time will you get down or not? " Nerezza said now serious.

"Haha no I won't- AHHH WHAT THE FU-"

Taehyung's words were cut when Nerezza gave him a very powerful kick.
The man rolled out of the bed and fell on the floor with a thump. Not even caring if he was alright, Nerezza snuggled inside her warm sheets, Taehyung looked at the girl in disbelief.

"Hey how dare you kick me? It hurts " He said acting as if his back was paining.

"Oh come on it wasn't even that hard. Being a mafia god you can't even take that? " Nerezza said playfully.

"Well whatever . I'm leaving now" Taehyung said.

" Fine fine go fast" Nerezza said ushering him to go out.

As soon as Taehyung turned he heard a chuckle, he turned around to look at Nerezza who was also looking at him in confusion. They both had not laughed then who could it be.

Nerezza's brain worked soon and she turned in horror towards her phone No way.she thought. The video call had still not ended, there sat everyone covering their mouth trying not to laugh

Nerezza turned bright red at that moment and quickly cut the call. She turned around to look at the place where Taehyung stood only to find it empty.
That man had ran away, she smiled at that and walked towards her balcony.

She stood for a while and saw her guard bring his car. Taehyung took the keys and was about to get in when he felt those pair of eyes on him, he turned looking at her.

There under the moonlight, the girl was looking at him in adoration. She looked so alluring while standing there, the wind blowing calmly making her hairs move from side to side.

Nerezza raised her hand waving a bye at him, Taehyung smiled at that and waved back but he did something much more unexpected. The man blew her a flying kiss, Nerezza stilled at that not believing he was doing all this.

But to his surprise she acted as if she had caught the kiss and kept it close to her heart. This moment again brought a deja vu to her but she ignored that. Taehyung smiled at her cute tactics and decided to break the eye contact. He would never get enough of her sight.