MARRIAGE

Taehyung looked startled at the way she screamed, the girl was looking horrified as she looked at someone.

Taehyung followed her gaze and looked at the male who was also looking at Nerezza. Taehyung did not recognize the male, he looked like he was in his thirties, but still had a young look.

The male walked towards Nerezza with long strides, looking at this the poor girl sighed and hid behind Taehyung

Taehyung frowned at the male who made his mint disturbed, the man slowed down looking at Taehyung's glare, and gulped down his saliva.

He hesitated to step forward, but when he saw Taehyung still having a stern glare,the man bowed at him with respect before walking away.

"Oh damnn!! He went away? " Nerezza said and peeked her head out.

"Who was he Mint? Why did you hide after seeing him?" Taehyung questioned her.

"Oh that he is Haebara's cousin, you know we were never aware of Haebara's mom having a sister until her death. Her sister visited only once for the funeral nothing much, just before 4 years they started having contact with Haebara. You know because of her wealth."

"And that guy he is CHAN YANG, her aunt's second son. He visited Haebara 3 years ago and blabbered to me some shit about love in first sight, from then he had started annoying me saying that he loves me, but the truth is that he loves my money and my wealth. That's it, a planned way of getting our money that's it."

"You know I have a way to shut him up"
Taehyung said.

"What is that? " Nerezza asked.

"Kill him" Taehyung said.

"Tae, you know I can't kill him right" Nerezza said.

"Why is that you can't kill him? It's not new for us" Taehyung said his jealousy evident.

"I don't want Haebara to be like me" Nerezza spoke.

"What do you mean like you? " Taehyung asked confused

"An orphan Tae, I don't want her to be an orphan. She lost her mother, in the duration where I lived with them. I consider myself a bad luck Tae, harming everyone who is dear to me. I want her to at least have someone to call as a family, and that guy. He can't even touch a single strand of my hair without my permission, I'm not scared of him but my temper. Whenever he is near me, the urge to kill him raises in me thus I avoid him. You think Haebara's aunt will talk to Haebara if I kill him? That is why" Nerezza said.

"Don't you dare call yourself that word again, you are not an orphan. You have me and I don't care about you harming me because if the pain is inflicted from you I would gladly take it with a smile on my face and if I have to take pain for you, I will with no objection but remember my love for you will never get less" Taehyung said.