CAR CHASE

"SHOOT!!!!"

The man yelled as he looked at Nerezza aiming her gun towards them

"Drive now, faster Tae" Nerezza alarmed the man.

Taehyung nodded his head before speeding away, he made sure that Nerezza was balanced well since the car was speeding away very fast.

The men were baffled looking at them but came to their sense as Nerezza started firing at them, blasting one of the vehicle in the back.

"Woah clean shot, good job baby!!" Nerezza said smiling at the gun in her hand

The men in the car started driving towards the white car, trying to match the speed but oh Lord, Taehyung was driving like a mad man, while Nerezza shot their car like a mad woman.

Perfect pair they were indeed, One of them shot towards Nerezza, she ducked down at the right moment. Glaring at the car from where the bullet came from, the girl huffed in anger and with just one shot punctured the car's tire which made the car loose it balance and crash back into two other car's in the back.

She shot how many ever people she could, but couldn't deny that there were indeed a lot of them to handle, and since Taehyung was driving in a inhumane speed, it did make her loose balance once in a while.

The shooting went on for a while as Nerezza managed to damage a lot of cars following them.

Just as she was about to shoot one of the man, the gun made a empty click. She gulped looking at the empty gun with no bullets and smiled sheepishly.

"Taehyung, I forgot to get the extra bullet- AHH" Nerezza was cut as one of the men had shot towards her.

The girl had ducked in the right time but the bullet had grazed her skin, leaving a dirty gash on her shoulder now. She glared at the person driving the car who now slowed down and went back not wanting to face her wrath

.
The girl was cursing at the man internally. Just as she was about to scold him she was suddenly pulled down to her seat as Taehyung worriedly looked at her wound.

"What the hell Mint? I told you to take care" Taehyung scolded her while still managing to drive.

"Not my fault Tae, that man did it" Nerezza replied sheepishly.

He shook his head before grabbing two guns in his one hand while other was still holding the wheel.

"Can you drive?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure I can, go ahead" Nerezza said.

They had huge difficulty to switch positions given to Nerezza's wound it did hurt her, but it was all familiar nothing new to her.

The men driving back to back with the white car were confused for a while not knowing what the hell was happening inside. They couldn't even shoot the vehicle and cause it any harm as instructed by their boss.

Nerezza had nearly destroyed half of their car's only 20 of them being left now as they followed the car which still didn't slow down it's speed not even a bit.

Before any of them could understand what was happening , two guns was being placed on the sunroof and without wasting any second Taehyung shot most of the cars in front of him.

It was an advantage to him since most of the men were surprised looking at him,
Taehyung huffed in victory as he saw many of the car had been already damaged due to his shots, but still there were enough car's to cause them harm.