FOUND IT

Why is life sometimes this hard for her? Nerezza couldn't do anything but walk away. His words hurt her like no other. Even the ocean in front of her would loose in the competition of the depth of pain she felt at that moment. Betrayal comes from your enemies? Nah mates look closer it's from your close ones, who you don't even suspect.

"Strongest person? I'm I strong? What bull shit. This man showed me even the strongest could be crumbled into dusts due to love. Kim Taehyung taught me a great lesson didn't he?" Nerezza mumbled to the sea in front of her

 Kim Taehyung taught me a great lesson didn't he?" Nerezza mumbled to the sea in front of her

"Why Taehyung? Why do I want all this to be a lie? When you yourself said the truth. Why did you give me the look of hopelessness at the end? Aren't you now happy that you broke me completely?" Nerezza spoke to herself.

Nerezza picked her phone up and looked at the lock screen, her eyes teared up looking at the picture

"Its not real is it? I know you are lying . It's not true IT'S NOT TRUE KIM TAEHYUNG. IT HURTS, I-It hurts Taehyung. God stop this pain will you?" Nerezza yelled in pain

The girl finally decided to let them free, her tears which she always learnt to control seems like finally the time had come where she had to set them free.

The girl clutched her heart tightly as she cried her heart out, her cries of pain could be heard all over as few people shared her a sympathetic look and walked away leaving the place now completely deserted.

Tears rolled down her eyes continuously as her hand which held the phone shivered badly, Nerezza felt her throat tightening harder each time she tried taking a breath, her eyes were bloodshot as she harshly rubbed the flowing tears.

But it never stopped, her heart was tired of holding everything in. The man, who she thought would never make her cry was the one who made her cry for the first time.

Nerezza felt a tap on her shoulder but refused to look back, thinking that it could be some stranger wanting to know why she was crying rivers out here at midnight.