TORTURE

Nerezza and Taehyung smirked at Kenji who was looking at them with a murder glint in his eyes, he knew how dangerous they both could be but yet again he was a psycho and pain was his pleasure.

Nerezza saw that Kenji was not at all scared about his torture. Breaking him would be fun. She thought. Looking behind her she signalled her men with her hands.

"Bring in my toys".

The men nearby the door, ran out and came in within seconds while pushing a table which was covered with a black cloth.

Taehyung had a hint on what that was. Weapons?. He thought. Nerezza walked towards the table and pulled open the satin cloth, which fell dramatically to the ground.

A glint of fear was seen in Kenji's eyes but that disappeared soon and now he was looking at the weaponry with eagerness. Indeed a psycho.
Nerezza thought.

These were her favorite batch of weapons, she looked at Taehyung and motioned him to come forward

These were her favorite batch of weapons, she looked at Taehyung and motioned him to come forward. Both of them picked out the weapons of their desire and walked ahead towards Kenji who still looked fearless.

*MENTION OF BLOOD AND TORTURE*.

Nerezza didn't like the cockiness Kenji had, she wanted to teach him a lesson.
Just as Kenji was about to ask them something, a knife plunged to his thigh, she looked at her side to see Taehyung twisting the knife inside his thigh.

Yet the man showed no displeasure except the tightening of his jaw. Nerezza bent down her knife towards his elbow and cut a long slice from his elbow to his wrist. The man winced at that, yet he showed no signs of submission.

Taehyung showed no mercy to the man, he took his other knife and plunged it at his collar bone, the noise of bone breaking could be heard, the man let out a scream at that. Satisfied Taehyung took the knife out.

Nerezza went towards his back and pierced her knife deep into his shoulder, the man let out a blood wrenching scream at that, yet he didn't utter a word.

Taehyung looked at his right wrist, where the tattoo was present his blood boiled looking at that, he quickly walked towards the man's right side where even Nerezza stood now.

They looked at the man, now drenched in blood, he lifted his face to look at them and gave a smirk to them, Taehyung smirked back at him and looked towards the tattoo. Kenji followed his gaze and saw him look at the tattoo just as he was about to talk Taehyung started his work.

He was slowing slicing the upper skin where the tattoo was present, Kenji was thrashing here and there.