ATTACKED

Kenji instantly fell down feeling dizzy when the drug was injected in him. He looked up to see his boss holding the syringe, with a smirk. His face was not familiar to KENJI.

"You are of no use now" The person said and smirked taking out his gun from the
his pocket.

Just as he raised his gun to shoot Kenji, one of his men came and injected the same drug to him. The boss looked at his men in betrayal , who later removed his mask only to reveal that it was Hyuntae.

Next to Hyuntae the other three removed their mask, them being Seuno, Beomsu, and Jung wang. They mentioned their other men's to get out and notified Nerezza about this who was already on her way to the room.

The door banged open reveling the four of them, Taehoon quickly turned on the lights and looked at the said boss.

"Oh so it was him." Taehoon said.

"Oh you know him? Who is he? " Nerezza asked with confusion.

"That is Kang Taemin. He too is a business man, once came to our company for a collaboration. But me and Taehoon found out that it was all his scam, so he was thrown out of the company. Now explains us why he was trying to go against us. " Taehyung said looking at the man.

"Oh I see, fine take them both to Taehyung's headquarters. We will see them tomorrow" Nerezza said.

The men quickly obeyed and took the two male out of the room, and drove away to Taehyung's headquarters.

"Kenji, what about him now? He is of no use" Haebara asked.

"Oh I have a great plan for him " Taehyung said.

"But Hyung, he indeed has a big name in Japan, his death will be a huge news"
Taehoon asked.

"My brother, I have the plan completely sorted you don't worry. Let's leave now."
Taehyung said with a smirk.

Taehoon knew his brother was smart enough to handle this and walked out, followed by Haebara. Taehyung turned to look at Nerezza who was already looking at him with amusement.

What Mint? Something's on my face? Taehyung asked her.

"Yea something is." She replied still looking at him dreamily.

"Oh what is it? " Taehyung said and rubbed his hands over his face.

"It won't go away Tae" Nerezza said.

"What? " Taehyung asked.

"It's your handsomeness and it's a permanent beauty " Nerezza said and walked out smiling sheepishly.

Taehyung was stunned listening to her, she had complimented him. The man couldn't control his smile and broke into a boxy smile. He looked at the way she went and started blushing by hiding his face.

"Now come on, don't be more adorable."
Nerezza said peeking her head inside.

"Yaah come on" Taehyung whined and walked behind her.

The pair walked out of the hallway and looked at the dancing pair. Both Haebara and Taehoon were lost in their own world dancing.

Nerezza looked at the pair in adoration while Taehyung looked at them in disbelief.