FIGHT

Taehyung and Nerezza stared at the car, waiting for the person to walk out. Due to the blinding lights Nerezza couldn't see much, but she got a glimpse of something behind the car.

Her eyes widened at that, she turned to look at Taehyung and mouthed her words. There are many trucks behind this one. Taehyung read the words from her mouth and looked again keenly behind the car only to find many outlines of such trucks

Both the mafias looked around and saw that they were surrounded by forest on their sides and by cars in the front. Nothing happened for a while, but soon they could hear the sound of foot steps tapping on the ground.

A bunch of men came and stood in line in front of the car, one of them ran and opened the car door, and ran back to his position.

Nerezza was quite sure there were around 100 men's in here. A black polished boot made its way out through the car, then a nail painted hand held the door and then came a feminine figure out of the car.

A huge hat covered the entire face of the lady, who stood with her sophisticated clothes. Nerezza had a guess on who this lady was, but wanted to see it herself.

Taehyung too looked at the lady, knowing her. There was only one women, who would do such stupidity on going against the mafia gods, who always rely on her daddy's money. A women with brain as small as her height, and arrogance oh Lord she was filled with it from head to toe.

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to CHOI CHEONSA , she was the one and only daughter of Choi wooshik(The guy killed by Taehyung in the first chapter) . She did not live here in Korea, but in Vietnam. She would come frequently to Korea only to get money from her father and abuse her mother.

Cheonsa was a lady who was born with a golden spoon, her dad was indeed rich, working with the Kim's industry he received a lot of income

Cheonsa was a mad woman for money too, so when her father died she thought all the money would come under her name but no, there was a rule in the mafia business. If a mafia god kills a person who attacked the mafia, their wealth would be under the God's name.

Another reason why most of the mafias stay back and never approached the mafia God's.

"Romance under the rainy night? " She asked walking to the front of the car.

"I don't like it." She said raising her head up.

"I don't want you both to be together " She said removing her hat and giving it to the person who was close.

"You see I'm a very generous person, so I'm giving you an option give me the mafia title and leave safe or die a miserable death by my men" She said and smirked thinking she just made a badass statement.

It seemed quite for a while before both Nerezza and Taehyung started laughing, both of the mafias clutched their stomach and laughed even more.

"Dear, You can never defeat us and I'm deeply being disrespected by you" Nerezza said controlling her laugh.