BIRTHDAY GIRL

Nerezza felt her soul shiver when she heard the plate crash sound. Knowing there was no one else but them in this house.

Taehyung tried walking towards the kitchen but the girl held him back, shaking her head in a no.

The male sighed in defeat before walking back and trying to open the door, only to fail again. Nerezza made the male stand back a bit and went ahead to try.

She held the door tightly and swung it in full force, to her surpise the door opened easily but due to her force the female fell back.

"Woah looks like I'm stronger than you"
Nerezza said.

"Yea yea sure you are" Taehyung said.

The man even though acted fine, did not really feel fine. The door which did not open for his power, opened with just one swing from Nerezza. Moreover that plate thing, now more than feeling attracted to this place, Taehyung felt a weird feeling gnawing at his chest asking him to leave the place.

As the final luggage was loaded in Nerezza gave one last glance towards the castle and sat inside the car. Even though weird things happened, she did enjoyed being there with Taehyung.

........

The pair had now reached Seoul, Nerezza went to Haebara's place since it was near to Taehyung's house.

It was 7 in the morning when the pair reached, not getting enough sleep now they had to even to go to the office.

Oh and let's not forget about that chairman's daughter. Nerezza ruffled her hair in disbelief, her mood already grave because of the lack of sleep. Just then the devils entered her office, trying to piss her off.

"Hey Hyuntae, guess what I heard from one of our guard?" Beomsu said.

"What is it?". Seuno asked.

"Miss park Nerezza here had finished her work in Japan within a day" Beomsu said while pointing his fingers towards her.

"Oh wow that quick? But they returned back today though " Jung wang asked.

"Yeaa exactly, the two lovey dovey couple spent their two days together " Beomsu said and chuckled like those gossip aunties.

"Wait what?? PARK NEREZZA?? KIM TAEHYUNG?? The two workaholics spent two days together?" Seuno asked gasping at the end and giving her a side eye.

"What really? They spent two days together haa?" Hyuntae asked as he slapped his hands over his mouth dramatically.

"Oh my god!! They spent TWO days together?" Jung wang asked this time, in disbelief.

Unknown to them was the figure which fumed in anger, lack of sleep, travelling, coming to office, trying to keep in check what she had missed, arranging a meeting with Jeon Ji-eun's brother, the girl was stressed enough. The boys right now were playing with a volcano which was on the edge of bursting.

Jung wang finally decided to stop laughing and looked at Nerezza only to be scared as right now the female was ready to kill them. Being the only one with common sense, the man gave her a nervous smile and did a salute before running away.

The three men failed to notice the smart move made by their other friend.

"What do you think would have happened between them?" Seuno asked while giggling.