Is it true that idols save the world?

Alternative Title: 偶像拯救世界真的没有搞错吗?
Author: White Paper Bird

Summary:

On an ordinary weekend, Yuan Suzu was suddenly told that the world was about to be destroyed!
System: Anyway, hurry up and become an idol and save the world!

Yuan Suzu: It’s too sudden!

All in all, Yuan Suzu began her journey to a parallel world to become an idol, collect the light of hope, and come back to save the world.

Yuan Suzu: ...wait! Is it true that idols save the world?

After landing in Tokyo, Yuan Suzu was finally no longer a gangster, but instead became the child bride of a large feudal family. She lived a daily life of fighting wits and courage with her fiancé. Finally, when she was twelve years old, the system threw her away. A morpher.

System: Okay, now you are a magical girl, hurry up and save the world with love and hope!

Gen Suzu: So the magic and spell of love and hope are the same thing?

System: What are you talking about! We are PreCure of love and hope, don't confuse those twisted things with us!

As a result, Pretty Cure began to run around the world to save humans who were harmed by curses, spreading love and hope to every dark corner and becoming the most powerful savior!

A certain six-eyed fiancé: Haha! Pretty Cure and all that is really a scam by Zi Gongxiang!

Gen Suzu: You're right, after all, the magical girl's attack method is to use a magic wand to crush the head of the cursed spirit, which is terrible.

fiancé:? ? ? Where is the promised Pretty Cure?

Gen Suzu: What about Pretty Cure? Aren't you going to repeat those embarrassing lines every day and complete your transformation in front of everyone?

.....

Each world has a death escape ending (which may be a bit tricky), and the subsequent world merges with all ordinary people.

At the beginning of the system, the capitalists would be very hateful, but later on, they became the heroine who was unconditionally supported by the heroine, but was forced to be an idol.

He talked nonsense intermittently, and all members had single arrows.

In the world, there were only Gensuzu and the twisted Gensuzu.

Each world starts with nothing, and the idol's life starts from scratch.

Also known as "Daily Life of an Idol".

The character of the heroine in each world will be slightly different (which can also be understood as growth).

The ending of the heroine becoming a god

slow-paced, so it will be a bit long. There will be a few original lyrics in the text. If you don't like it... there is no way to create it privately. There are a lot of them. If it looks different from the original, then it’s a secret
book. I don’t know what to read next. I’ll read the column for the two-dimensional finished article

.....

Content tags: Comprehensive  manga Bunno  Curse Return to  the main drama

Search keywords: Protagonist: Gensuzu ┃ Supporting role: Gensuzu Chef and the twisted Gensuzu Chef ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: What about idols? Don’t you want to work and make money?

Intention: No matter what the result is, try to accept it