39-40

Chapter 39

The Little Animal Office has just opened. Because of the majesty of Gui Gui's store manager, the brothers all joined his camp and offered their own cans and cat strips devoutly.

Among the devout boys, Yuji's clerk is the most loyal to the store manager.

The specific performance is that he is groomed by the manager of Guigui every morning, and then offers a can. At noon, he was groomed by the manager of Guigui's shop, and then presented with a cat strip. In the afternoon, he becomes the manager of Guigui’s shop and serves delicious cat rice.

"That is to say, is there really no one to take care of it?" Yosano pointed to Fukuzawa Yukichi who was already controlled by the orange cat over there, and said to Kunikida.

Kunikida couldn't answer, so he chose to remain silent.

"But the president is in a good mood these days." Miyazawa Kenji said, "Even Xiaomi is in a good mood."

He said, pointing to San Mi, who was sitting with Gen Suzu over there. Tabby cat.

Today is the first time that Little Animal Office has accepted a commission, and the location has been agreed to be in a coffee shop.

It is not difficult to see that people on both sides are very nervous, so Xiaomi, as the elder here, went to calm the atmosphere.

This was a rare free afternoon in the Armed Detective Agency. Everyone had nothing to do, so they simply gathered in the coffee shop to pass the time. It was also at this time that Yuan Ling's client came to visit.

"I came here from Tokyo. If it weren't for the Armed Detective Agency, I wouldn't have found an agency like yours, which is not well-known." The elegantly dressed girl raised her chin high, looking very arrogant.

But the clenched hands completely revealed her nervous mood at this time.

The butler in a tuxedo stood beside her, seemingly helpless.

He apologetically said to Yuan Ling: "Please forgive me, Miss, she's just not good at expressing herself."

The girl's cheeks immediately turned red, "I, I, I, I don't!"

The girl who was exposed to her thoughts actually stuttered.

Looking at such guests, Yuan Ling suddenly felt that she was not so nervous anymore.

As a store clerk, you must be very reliable and leave a good impression on customers that you can solve problems!

She calmed down her mood, and then smiled brightly and warmly at the customer, "Hello! I am a small animal affairs officer. Our clerk Yuan Ling, you can call me Xiao Ling!"

The girl's cheeks were still red, and she stared blankly at the clerk in front of her, feeling that she was even more nervous!

What, what's going on! Why is this clerk laughing? It's like this! It's so annoying! What are you doing with such a cute smile! How can she talk normally like this!

"I, I, I, I am Watanabe Shizumi. I, I allow you to call me Jing, Jingmei." Watanabe Jingmei knotted Baba said, but he still straightened his back to look domineering.