1-4: Sun Diva

Sun Diva

Chapter 1

Yokohama On a Friday evening, traffic was constantly flowing on the huge reinforced concrete bridge across the Tsurumi River.

It was the rush hour at this time, and the vehicles passing by had no time to pay attention to what kind of people were walking on the sidewalks on both sides of the bridge. After a busy week, even the mafia members who caused chaos just want to enjoy their alone time after get off work and enjoy the sunset falling from the sky to the Tsurumi River.

Zhongyuan Zhong also took off his hat and leaned against the fence of the bridge, rarely feeling the purity in his ears.

It's a wonderful feeling without the mackerel talking nonsense next to me. If possible, I hope the mackerel can disappear in front of him forever.

Well, that's almost impossible. No matter what, he could not refuse the leader's order.

The setting sun in the distance burned into flames, and the clouds that drifted leisurely also burned into orange red, dyeing the entire sky with large areas of paint, making it look like a dream like an ukiyo-e.

Zhongyuan Zhong also saw a girl coming to the bridge.

He is eighteen or nineteen years old, has a slender figure and is wearing a simple cafe uniform. She was holding a speaker of unknown age, an old microphone, and an old-style bag around her waist.

The girl seemed to finally find a location, then stopped and started to adjust the speakers.

"It's not a street performer, right?" Nakahara Zhongya said to himself.

After adjusting the speaker, she stood up straight. It was this movement that completely exposed her face to Nakahara Chuuya's sight.

She is a quite beautiful girl. She has skin as fair and soft as white clouds, thick and fluffy black waist-length curly hair, and overly cute peach juice-like cheeks. And the most special thing is her strange-colored eyes.

It is a wonderful combination of gold and red, like a sun halo hanging high in the sky. It seems that if you look at it for a long time, you will feel dizzy after looking at the sun.

"Dear kindhearted people passing by...cough!" Before she could finish her sentence, the girl realized something was wrong and quickly changed her words, "Everyone, my name is Yuan Ling, and I am an idol who works hard for her ideals. In the future, please Take care of me!"

Is he a street idol, or a street idol who looks a little stupid?

Nakahara Chuuya's interest is not in idols, and he actually doesn't have much time to pay attention to them.

But now is a rare leisure time, and the idiot idol over there seems to be well prepared, so maybe we can take a look at his performance.

The idol named Yuan Ling finished her lines to introduce herself and turned on the play button on the speaker.

It was a somewhat familiar melody, and Nakahara Chuuya realized that this idol originally planned to cover the song.

In fact, it's normal when you think about it, because her outfit is really shabby, and she doesn't look like someone who signed a contract with an economic company at all. At least those agencies will provide decent clothes and stage, rather than patchwork equipment like this one.