65-66

Chapter 65

: The system was forced into a dark room again.

[Because it once again opened permissions for you to exceed your authority, you need to face a 2400h forced sleep penalty. During this time, I will communicate with you on its behalf. 】

The sound of the computing program has an obvious cold and mechanical feel, but it also has a sense of stability.

Yuan Ling felt a little melancholy, mentally remembering that she once again owed the system a favor.

It would be great if the system had an entity. Even if it couldn't actually help it, at least it could make it a dinner.

However, there is no way around this. Yuan Ling needs to wait a full 100 days before she can talk to the system. Before that, it’s better to improve yourself.

The permissions that the system unlocked this time were the permissions of Talent·Zhongle. Originally, with her LV1 Zhongle talent, she couldn't even perform the Zhongle·Yangyang style. Instead, the system raised LV1 to LV3 at once, allowing her to barely perform a big move.

However, just this simple small-scale attack exhausted all her physical strength, even to the extent of consuming her belief attribute. This shows how serious the consequences of forced upgrade are.

Now that the system is locked in a small dark room, the level of Talent and Joy has naturally risen.

But fortunately, the current level is LV2.

Compared with LV1, it can do more things. To put it most intuitively, it means that the healing of 10 believers has been expanded to the healing of 50 believers.

The special mission of this world has been confirmed, and Yuan Ling has started her daily practice.

Nobuko was buried by Yuan Suzu under a big tree outside the Eternal Paradise Sect. There is also a nest of little squirrels in the tree, and Yuan Ling asks them to help clean Nobuko's tombstone every day. In exchange, Yuan Ling will bring them winter food over time.

After Nobuko was buried, Genzui put on the shrine maiden uniform without hesitation in the church.

This in itself was an act that was offensive to the Eternal Bliss Sect, but Tong Mo, as the founder of the Eternal Bliss Sect, did not express any reaction. He was even surprised after seeing Yuan Ling's miko uniform and expressed that he wanted to see Yuan Ling's divine dance.

Of course Yuan Ling satisfied him.

Although there is no way to perform the Zhongle·Yangyang style, it is still possible to give Tongmo a little damage to dispel the curse.

"Hahaha, the way Xiaoling dances is really beautiful and holy." The patriarch praised while vomiting blood.

Yuan Ling: ...

I don’t understand, but I was shocked. JPG

After vomiting the blood, Tong Mo looked embarrassed as his upper body was stained with blood. He smiled and told Yuan Ling about the interesting things he heard from believers today when they told Yuan Ling about their pain.