115-116

Chapter 115

Yuan Ling looked at the center of the square.

It was a huge flowerbed, surrounded by colorful flowers. The dense branches and leaves blocked the hole in the middle. Only a black spherical object rotated in the middle, sucking in the surrounding flowers from time to time.

Beautiful flowers are constantly emerging from the heads of human beings, and then flying to the flower garden and becoming part of the flower garden.

"Those flowers are the balls in the middle of the offering." Yuan Ling said.

Li Xiang nodded in agreement, "It looks like that. Sister Ling, do you have any ideas?" "

I need to determine what kind of monster this is." Gen Ling said, putting the two children down and letting them hold on to their clothes.

Taking out her glasses, Yuan Ling looked at the flowerbed in the center through the lenses.

It's not a spell, it's just part of the spell. But what is certain is that the flowers do support the ball in the middle, and the flowers are generated by human emotions.

No, it's even weirder. This kind of curse spirit did not harm humans immediately, and the spell only allowed humans to provide it with emotions. So far, apart from being unable to control their own actions, humans have not suffered any apparent harm.

Putting away the glasses, Yuan Ling held the hands of the two children and said, "I need to get closer to the thing in the middle." "

If you stay here, you will probably be controlled by the monster and become as uncontrollable as other people. Myself, but there is no harm so far. If you follow me, you don't need to worry about the risk of being controlled, but that means you need to face greater unknown risks."

Yuan Ling tried his best to leave the two options to them.

She has a defensive shield that can protect the child from the spell, but that shield is useless against humans. She couldn't guarantee whether the children would be harmed by other humans after she left.

Mind-controlling spirits are often the most difficult to deal with. Even if Yuan Ling is as strong as she is now, she still needs to pay attention at all times.

Li Xiang chose to follow without hesitation, "Of course I will follow Sister Suzu! Yuta thinks so too, right?"

She looked at Yuta Otoko.

The introverted Yuta nodded, looking very dependent on Li Xiang and Gen Suzu, "Yes! I want to follow." "

In that case, let's go!" Gen Suzu was ready.

The closer she got to the flower bed, the more Yuan Ling could feel the vitality of the flower bed.

The combination of the overly colorful and lovely colors and the clear blue sky is a bright flower scroll, as if you are in heaven, making you dizzy.

Yuan Ling even smelled the sweet fragrance of the flowers. The closer she got, the more charming the sweet fragrance became.

She held the hands of the two children tightly and used magic to protect them from the fragrance of the flowers.