61-62

Chapter 61

The interesting believer that Tong Mo mentioned, Kibutsuji Muzan was not interested at all.

If it weren't for the fact that this group of strings had some effect and could help find the cyan Higanbana, he would have wished to kill them all.

But once he thought of the blue Higan flower, the anger in Kibutsuji Muzan's heart burned even more intensely.

"It's a useless thing. It's just a small plant. It took such a long time!"

After venting his anger, he crushed Tong Mo's head and glanced at the kneeling crowd below with his sinister eyes. Er Guiyue, "I really don't know what's the use of keeping you alive."

Tongmo, whose head has grown back around his neck, looked distressed and shook his head, "Oh, oh, oh, what should I do? I'm also working very hard. I'm looking for it. All my believers have already gone searching. Maybe there will be good news brought back soon?" "

Plagging and procrastinating, again and again, very quickly and very quickly..."

The leader said The man's eyebrows were knitted together, and his scarlet eyes were staring at the Twelve Ghost Moons below except Tong Mo. Especially after seeing the complete lack of fear on Tong Mo's face, he was extremely bored.

"Trash who only talks!"

Even a ghost will show fear when facing death.

The heads beneath the ghosts were silent, and their hearts were filled with deathly silence.

Anger would burn the blood, become a curse and snap their necks.

Faced with such fear, no matter how much the man in charge rebuked, no one would refute a word.

"...Sure enough, I shouldn't put my expectations on these losers."

"I don't know when they will appear again... If it were her, she would definitely be able to do it, and only she can do it..."

The leader said The voice was much quieter, but fragments of words could be vaguely heard.

Oniwu Tsuji Mukai finally glanced coldly at the ghosts below, "Narume."

The female ghost fiddled with the shamisen, and after the crisp music, Oniwu Tsuji Mukai disappeared in front of everyone.

"It's a good call, I always feel like I'm almost killed." Tong Mo patted his chest and turned to chat with his companions.

The first thing I found was Shang Xian Yi Hei Si Mou.

"Your Excellency Hei Diemo, can you tell me about that very powerful person among the adults? I'm so curious, such a powerful character."

Hei Diemo had no expression on his face. He just glanced at Tong Mo and said, "You don't There is too much to know."

After that, Hei Shimo left Infinite City.

Without Hei Sheimou, Tong Mo was looking for other companions with great interest.

"Hey, does Mr. Yiwozuo know?"