125: Extra: Second World Cinema

☆ 125. Extra-Second World Cinema

Extra - A group of sinners in the Second World Cinema Hell have finished their punishment and are about to go to the human world to be reincarnated.

However, before reincarnation, there is one last major punishment, which is to make the images of the criminals public and conduct a social death scene. If special circumstances arise, appropriate mediation will be carried out. In short, as long as the sinners break their defenses, everything will be fine.

According to the assistant officer of hell, this is to keep up with the times, and the punishments in hell must also keep pace with the times, striving to make the sinners die happily and embarrassingly.

After being tested by many criminals, the punishment has been unanimously praised by the criminals, who have all given it one-star reviews and paid in batches. Of course, in the end, under the friendly physical communication of the Auxiliary Officer, I chose to pay in full and received five beautiful stars.

"Okay, now let's interview the next batch of victims." The host simply abandoned the superficial article and revealed the title of victim in a carefree manner.

This group of victims all come from the Taisho period, and one of them is the leader of the evil spirits who have caused trouble for thousands of years.

You don't need to think about it to know that the most important person to be punished at this movie viewing party is him.

The host craned his neck to search among the victims, and finally found the young man with curly white hair and a gorgeous appearance.

"Hello, what do you think of the upcoming torture?" the host asked with a bright smile.

Kibutsuji glanced at the host expressionlessly, then gave an arrogant sneer, "Who are you?"

Host: ...You have a bad temper, don't cry later.

There are many kinds of sinners who are tortured in hell. The more heinous the sinners, the more distinctive their personalities are. Especially for a character like this who has caused harm for thousands of years, even if he is tortured in the Abi Hell for hundreds of years, his essence cannot be changed.

"Ah? Is this an interview?" A young man with long ivory hair squeezed in front of the camera, with a smile as bright and pure as a child's.

He came up to the camera and waved, "Hey, hello everyone, I'm Tong Mo." "

By the way, is Xiaoling in front of the camera? Can you see me? Are you waiting for me in heaven?"

A lot of words came out, and the host She was sweating profusely, but before she could say anything, Tongmo's head was knocked off by Mutsuji Kibutsuji.

"Noisy." Wuhan sneered, "Ling will not watch these programs casually in Heaven."

The host blinked and already knew who the "Ling" they were talking about was.

She smiled and said nothing.

The movie viewing scene for the sinners is in a Japanese-style room of a suitable size. The layout is warm and cute, and the delicacies of hell are also placed in a humane way.