33-34

Chapter 33

Yuan Ling saw it.

That was Sakunosuke Oda.

Over and over again, over and over again, as if falling into a never-ending gear. No matter how you escape, you can only be sucked into the vortex called death in the end.

Countless attempts to retain him are like reflections in the water of retaining him. Whenever hope is in sight, I raise my hand and find that everything is just an empty fantasy in my memory.

Unknowingly, their fingers were intertwined, and the emotions of sadness and numbness converged into a river and drowned both of them.

This cannot be changed, this is the destiny set in the book.

Since in this written world, one person's ending must be death, then let it be completed by the person whose ideal is death.

...

Yuan Ling tried to open her mouth and wanted to say something.

But when all the light dissipated, she found that she couldn't even simply twitch the corners of her lips. She could only feel the bitterness rising from her lungs and pulling at her throat.

"You can let go."

The young man raised their intertwined hands between them. Although he was smiling, his eyes were full of emptiness and boredom.

Gen Suzu did not let go of Dazai Osamu, but held their hands tighter, "No, I always feel that once I let go, Dazai Osamu will start crying immediately." "

...There is no such thing."

" No, Osamu likes to lie the most."

"Nonsense." Dazai Osamu argued.

Unexpectedly, Yuan Ling actually laughed, "It's useless to argue, Aji, I can see clearly. What Aji likes to do most is to deceive Mr. Chuuya and watch him jump around, and then go to the bar and laugh at Mr. Sanosuke wantonly. It's an embarrassment."

She said this, her eyes never leaving Osamu Dazai.

It was as if the "Azhi" in her mouth was the Azhi in front of her.

It's even more irrefutable, especially on a topic like this.

It's so slow that I can't bear to look directly at it, why is it so sharp only in a place like this? Or is this the intuition of a canine?

"But Suzu is not qualified to criticize me." Osamu Dazai shook their interlocked hands and said, "Only in this respect, I do better than Xiaoling."

"Eh?" Yuan Ling looked confused.

"Xiaoling came to this world as a person who is not recognized by the book. If he is discovered, he will die."

Dazai Osamu finally broke free from the interlocked hands. He smiled and looked at the girl facing him, trying to Find something else in her smile.

As for what he was looking for, Osamu Dazai himself didn’t know.

The moment the special point of the power was triggered, it was not only Yuan Ling who could see clearly, but also him.