80

Chapter 80

"Ling, do you want to eat something?"

"Thank you, I happen to be hungry too!"

"No, no need to thank you!"

After handing the dry food to the miko, she looked at her as if she hadn't eaten for a long time. , Uemura only felt incredible.

Shangcun is a barefoot doctor who travels around the world and makes a living by treating villagers in villages along the way.

It's just that in this era, monsters and various monsters are prevalent, and there are also various bandits to worry about, so doctors are not very safe. Later, he traveled with a little-known Onmyoji, so he had someone to rely on.

Unexpectedly, when passing by this forest, I encountered a monster looking for food.

The monsters are made up of dead animal carcasses and resentful spirits here. Uemura doesn't have much strength, and the onmyoji skills are not good enough, so he can only wait to die.

I just didn't expect that the miko who called herself Ling would suddenly appear.

The process is not complicated if you say it is complex, but it doesn't seem to be much simpler if you say it is simple.

All in all, everyone survived.

Watching the miko swallow a palm-sized piece of dry food into her stomach, Uemura immediately took out a water bag and handed it to her.

After the other party thanked him again, he started drinking.

Onmyoji, named Toshiro Mori, squatted next to the miko and watched her carefully. When he saw her finish drinking the water, he immediately went to catch the water bag.

After eating and drinking, Gen Suzu took a long breath and thanked the two of them again, "Thank you very much! It was a really delicious meal!"

Uemura and Mori Toshiro shook their heads repeatedly, saying that they didn't need to care.

"It's just some dry food, not worthy of praise!" Toshiro Mori said hurriedly.

After finishing speaking, he looked a little shy, his eyes wanted to look at Yuan Ling's eyes, but when he touched them, he looked away like an electric shock, "That, that, I don't know where the bell came from? And why did it suddenly happen? Appeared here."

Yuan Ling did not hide anything, "I came from the other side! I have been walking on the other side for so long that I have lost track of time. If it weren't for your dry food and water, I would have almost forgotten what the food tastes like! "

"The other side!" Mori Toshiro was shocked, and his face immediately turned pale, "Why should Ling go to that place on the other side? It's obviously so dangerous!" "

Well, because there are things that have to be done." Yuan Ling said with a smile.

She took out the golden and red knots and distributed them to Dr. Uemura and Toshiro Mori. "Please keep this, it is an item that can exorcise evil spirits for you!"

Dr. Uemura and Toshiro Mori accepted it gratefully.

After a brief rest, the three finally talked about the purpose of their trip.