119-120

Chapter 119

The internal structure of the Xingxing Palace is tortuous and complicated, and the innermost part is where Tianyuan is.

The two of them held hands and finally arrived at the center of the Xingxing Palace.

"Jie, what kind of person do you think Tian Yuan is?" Yuan Ling asked when he was about to meet Tian Yuan.

The young man held her hand tightly and never let go. After thinking about it for a while, he shook his head and said, "I don't know. But he must be a very old man." "

Well, he is already a thousand years old after all." Yuan Ling smiled.

When they came to a door, the two stopped.

"Now, can Ling tell me the purpose?" Xia Youjie asked, "Is it because of sister Riko?" "

Yes." Yuan Ling nodded and pressed the other hand on the door, "Ninety and I I met Miss Jiu once, and she told me that she was also in the astral body before."

"Ninety-nine Yuki? That super conjurer?" Xia Youjie was slightly surprised, "She turned out to be in the astral body?"

Yuan Ling's eyes narrowed slightly, "Teacher Noctua said that the astral body will only merge with Tianyuan once every five hundred years, so as to ensure that Tianyuan can continue to maintain the operation of the barrier. In this case, Miss Ninety-nine will at least It was ten years ago."

"In this case, there are two possibilities."

"In order to ensure the fusion of Tianyuan, a new astral body needs to be screened, so it will definitely not be delayed for too long to consolidate the barrier. Five years Time is already running very slow." Yuan Ling said in a deep voice.

Xia Youjie thought along Yuan Ling's words and finally caught the loophole.

"Assuming that the astral body was found and re-fused last time, then there is no need for this time's astral body. It is enough to wait for the next five hundred years. And if there is no fusion, then at least ten years have passed since the search for sister Riko. Years of time, this free time is completely blank."

The two looked at each other, once again feeling helpless and disgusted by the rot on the upper level.

"So, the interval between Tianyuan fusion is not five hundred years at all. It is likely that a fusion will be needed in about ten years." Xia Youjie said expressionlessly.

His eyebrows furrowed fiercely, and there was a bit of disgust in his eyes, "It's completely unexpected, you can even hide this kind of thing at will."

Yuan Ling's eyebrows were stained with sadness, "There are many children who have lost themselves like this. Where's the consciousness?"

After the two were quiet for a while, Xia Youjie asked, "How does Ling want to solve this problem?" "This

should be an easy solution for me." Yuan Ling said with a smile.

She let go of Xia Youjie's hand.

The young man subconsciously wanted to chase her, but was stopped by the girl's gentle eyes.