127-128: Extra: Suzugami's World Journey (1-2)

☆ 127. Suzugami’s World Journey【1】

Suzugami's World Journey [1]

Dazai Osamu brought back a very familiar girl from outside.

"Hello! I'm Yuan Ling, you can call me Xiao Ling. Please give me your advice in the future!"

Long and curly black hair, cute and sweet cheeks like peaches, and a pair of golden red eyes that sparkle like the sun. Eye.

"Ah, it appeared!" Nakajima Atsushi stood up from his seat in fright, "It really appeared, ah ah ah ah!"

Izumi Kyoka and Nakajima Atsushi stared at Yuan with their eyes wide open. Ling looks like a frightened little rabbit.

Osamu Dazai stood next to Gensuzu, puffing up his chest and saying proudly, "Are you surprised?"

"This is more than just a surprise." Yosano said, "I can't describe it in words anymore."

Detective Agency The members gathered at the Whirlpool Cafe. This time they suddenly saw the heroine of the documentary. They were certainly surprised.

Everyone has different expressions, but the most important thing now is to ask why Yuan Ling appears here.

"Because the idiot Xiaoling went the wrong way." Edogawa said randomly.

The black-haired young man with a boyish appearance completely became a pendant. He leaned on Yuan Ling's shoulder, and even the names he called him became extremely intimate.

Since [Edogawa Ranpo] can be intimate, then he must be able to be so intimate as well.

Gen Ling, who was exposed by Ranpo, scratched her face, her cheeks glowing red, "I forgot to say hello to the world consciousness, so I accidentally went the wrong way."

Although it sounds embarrassing to accidentally go the wrong way, considering that There are thousands of parallel worlds in the universe, and each of them looks similar, so it seems quite reasonable.

The imagination in his mind drifted to nowhere, and Nakajima Atsushi began to think about how he should get along with the girl next.

"Okay, you're welcome." Yosano pushed the donuts to Gensuzu, "Just treat it as your own home." "

We can provide staff dormitories." The woman smiled, and then pointed to the side. Fukuzawa Yukichi, who was expressionless but ready to move, said, "In return, you just need to let the president have a cat of his own."

It's such a familiar way of exchange.

Genryu looked in the direction of Yosano's fingers and saw a silver-haired man with his hands in his sleeves.

In fact, I can feel that he is trying to express his kindness, but for some reason, he looks very scary, with an aura of death that will rush up to him for a duel at any time.

Fortunately, Yuan Ling was not someone who would be deceived by appearances. She raised a smile as bright as a spring flower and said, "Well! Thank you very much! But please allow me to find a job of my own now!"

Yuan Ling was wearing only the same clothes. Without any money, if you want to survive during this time, you must find a job of your own.