91-92

Chapter 91

"Bang!"

The bag filled with blood was sprinkled on Kibutsuji Mumei's body by Gen Suzu without hesitation. The burning sensation caused by the sun instantly burned his skin!

Yushiro hugged him Qi Zhushi dodged the attack and watched helplessly as the female ghost's body continued to swell into vague pieces of flesh, and then was turned into flesh by invisible forces! The

surrounding buildings began to collapse, and the overlapping rooms twisted and expanded, giving out the sound before the collapse. The final roar!

Onibutsuji Muzan, who was burned by the blood of the flaming sun, should have let go of Suzu's hand, but unexpectedly he held her tightly again and even held her in his arms.

The broken beams fell from the sky and hit the ground without mercy, immediately spattering small but piercing wood chips.

Yuan Ling looked up at him, and could only see a piece of skin that was burned into charcoal. It was impossible to tell what emotions were on this burned face.

But it was too late!

Turning his wrist, Gensuzu held the Nichirin Sword in his hand and used all his strength to slash at Kibutsuji Mukai's neck!

"Breath of the Sun, Two Types: Blue Sky!"

with terror! With the temperature of the sun, the bursting flames evaporated the surrounding air, and the reflected firelight finally illuminated each other's faces!

"Ling!"

At the moment when his life was threatened, Wu Mei finally let go of Yuan Ling, panicking. He backed up to avoid the slashing sword skill of Breath of the Sun.

The burned skin had returned to its original state, and the sound of collapsing buildings was deafening.

Yuan Ling immediately asked the little paper man to take back the Nichirin Sword of the Butterfly Ninja that had been knocked out in the distance, and at the same time prepared Uku Tengen's bomb in his hand.

The two of them were completely separated, and the corridor under their feet gradually twisted and folded, like a huge scythe that separated a chasm-like crack between the two of them, tearing the space between them into two parts.

Kibutsuji Mukai stared at Yuan Suzu's eyes, trying to find something in them, but in those golden-red eyes, except for the obsession and desire to kill him, there was no emotion of any intention!

"Suzuki! You His memory has been restored, and he even deceived me in order to kill me!" He almost said this through gritted teeth, followed by rage and endless resentment.

The fire of the sun did not burn him, but his anger towards the witch was enough to make him feel resentment eating at his heart.

"Boom!!!"

There was another violent sound, and the corridor under their feet finally couldn't support the weight of the two of them and collapsed, making them both begin to fall!

The building above quickly disintegrated into ashes, revealing a bright moon. Spreading the cold moonlight.

Yuan Ling had no intention of answering, and threw several bombs mixed with the blood of the flaming sun at the evil ghost, and waved the blade again! The