111-112

Chapter 111

"Did Xiaoling originally want to break off her engagement with Wu?"

Xia Youjie asked this seemingly casually on the way back to the high school.

"Well, we made an agreement with Satoru a long time ago." Yuan Ling said.

The girl was concentrating on controlling the direction of flight and did not look back at him.

Xia Youjie looked sideways and could only see an orange-red sun falling from the clouds little by little, then slowly entering the horizon.

He was curious, a curiosity about bondage.

Gojo Satoru doesn't like to talk about bondage. This seems to be the only untouchable side of the boy. As long as he senses the slightest hint of it, he will open his bloody mouth and pounce on the ungrateful person like an awakened cheetah. people.

Xia Youjie had already had a fight with him over this. Although they had many discussions since then, Xia Youjie would never touch the real bottom line a second time.

Therefore, Xia Youjie became curious when Yuan Ling revealed the matter of restraint without any concealment.

Why does Gojo Satoru care so much about things that Gen Suzu doesn’t need to care about or even hide?

That special emotion was about to stir in his heart. Xia Youjie moved his index finger and accidentally hooked the other person’s finger. strands of hair.

It is black, and it is dyed into a unique warm color under the afterglow of the setting sun, and it actually has some warmth.

"Have Xiaoling ever thought about marrying Wu?" It was so sudden that he asked it like this, and even he was shocked.

"Getting married?" The girl didn't look back, she just expressed simple doubts.

Xia Youjie couldn't see her expression, but he could hear her serious tone clearly from her tone.

"No, I never plan to marry Satoru." Yuan Ling replied.

Xia Youjie's eyes widened slightly, his heartbeat seemed to speed up at this moment, and something was about to come out.

"But you and Satoru are in love, aren't you? It's natural for people who love each other to want to get married." He wanted to make his tone sound as gentle as possible, so as not to overflow with joy.

"But I love Jie too, and I also love Glass. Senior Diva and Senior Mingming, I love them too. If love requires marriage, then don't I want to marry everyone?" Yuan Suzu continued to answer.

The sun has completely set behind the horizon, and the sky is finally covered with thick black cloth.

The two landed at High School.

"Besides, I can clearly distinguish between the love that wants to get married and the love that wants to be together." Yuan Ling said with a smile.

She is not an idiot who is too insensitive to emotions. On the contrary, Yuan Ling is very sensitive to her own emotions.

Yuan Ling, who has experienced two worlds, has been able to accurately distinguish the meaning of love in human emotions.