129-130: Extra: Suzugami's World Journey (3-4)

☆ 129. Suzugami’s World Journey【3】

Suzugami's World Journey [3]

In the universe, he is trying to create a new world bit by bit.

When the golden sphere began to spin in his hand, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Finally it's done!" Ling said with a smile, and then threw this small world into the universe.

After creating a small world, Ling felt a little bored.

"Main system, please talk to me."

[...I'm very busy and don't have time. ]

"Hmm, are you really busy?"

[Please understand, you are the god in charge of the universe, don't neglect your duties. ]

A certain cosmic god who had always gone to play in the small world since his birth fell into guilty silence.

"Then you should be busy first." The God of the Universe laughed and then disappeared.

Main system:...Ha, you shouldn't count on it!

New world, coordinates: Tokyo, Japan

"Abominable grinder, I will never let you succeed!"

"Hahahahaha! Stupid yellow-haired little girl, Do you still want to resist?"

The terrifying humanoid monster let out a strange laugh, and with just a slight raise of his hand, a black figure jumped out, with a sharp blade pointed at the cute girl in front of him, "I want to Kill you before you transform!"

"Let me do it!"

The cute girl was shocked. Every time she wanted to activate the transformer, she was stopped by the man holding a sharp knife.

Seeing the sharp blade about to stab her, the cute girl closed her eyes in fear.

"Don't even think about it!"

A figure quickly passed by and kicked the person to the ground!

She took away the figure's knife and stood in front of the cute girl. "Back off, leave this place to me!"

After saying that, she lifted the blade of the knife. To the monster over there, "So, tell me your purpose!"

The monster was silent, the cute girl was silent, and even the magic prince who was preparing to enter the theater was silent.

"Who are you???"

Yuan Ling was stunned, "Huh?"

A group of people with recording equipment suddenly appeared in the originally empty surroundings, all looking at Yuan Ling in confusion.

Especially the director, who was holding a script in his hand, yelled at Yuan Ling who suddenly appeared, "How did you get in? Didn't I already notify the park to seal off the scene? Are you some kind of fan?" The

cute girl stood up and heard the director's words. After that, he began to look at Yuan Ling with vigilant eyes.

"What's the matter with you? Do you know that we have a very hard day?"