51-52

Chapter 51

There is indeed a huge screen in the commercial street in the city center. On weekdays, it almost always plays various GGs released by various companies. Precisely because of its excellent location, the gg cost of this screen is quite expensive. Just one second costs tens of millions.

Especially during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, this period can be described as prime time. The bidding has been completed long ago, and it is simply impossible to insert a live broadcast in the middle.

The time period before and after the countdown to Christmas Eve has been booked by various brokerage companies as idol promotion activities for their own companies. Letting Yuan Ling, a personal idol with no chance of profit, intervene is something that capitalists will most likely refuse.

Based on the strength of Nisshin Office, it is simply a piece of cake to get the time slot before and after the countdown to Christmas Eve.

"This is a good proposal, isn't it? But a smart girl like Xiaoling must also know that it is difficult to handle." Sato Qi's expression was still so gentle and friendly, and the muscles on his face successfully twisted into a "Sad" " expression.

However, Yuan Ling clearly saw the malice hidden in his eyes.

The purpose of Nissin Office is almost above board.

If Yuanling wants to put a TV channel, it cannot. Because Nisshin Office had already reached a long-term cooperation with the TV station before this, Yuan Suzu was unable to intervene at all.

If you want to put it on a big screen in the center of a commercial street, the same is not possible. Because an idol with no profit will not let the agency spend a lot of money in this expensive time period, just to show everyone a New Year greeting and live broadcast of the performance.

Unless Yuan Ling can take the initiative to "put down her body".

Let go of what she calls "no money transactions of any kind," meaning business.

Of course, Nisshin Office would not dare to force Yuan Suzu. After all, behind her now is not only the Armed Detective Agency, but also the Port Mafia. Wasn't the sound engineer who went to the Port Mafia last time warned?

But the Port Mafia has always had a principle not to attack ordinary people. Their Rishin Office was just using legitimate business methods to seek profits, and even the port mafia couldn't find any legitimate reason to attack them.

After all, Yuan Ling only made friends with the port mafia, not joined the port mafia.

In fact, Sato Qi was indeed worried that Gen Suzu would join the Port Mafia to make money at the beginning. However, when he saw a completely free electronic album and promotional posters on the Internet, he knew that this idol had really implemented her own policy. idea.

It's like doing charity, giving away these things that can bring huge benefits. Even offline physical album gashapon machines are released free of charge under a real-name system, and each person cannot get more than one copy.

With the current influence of idols in Yokohama, I can’t even imagine how much money they would make if these all charge a certain fee.

And the Port Mafia didn't take any money!

I don't know what the leader of the Port Mafia thinks, but it doesn't matter, Nisshin Office will take the initiative to extend an olive branch.