71-72

Chapter 71

The dazzling light tore through the night, making the entire Koizumi mansion as bright as day.

Akeno looked at the bright light outside, which was like daylight. She opened the door in panic and found that the source of the light was actually the place where the young man stayed!

Her first reaction was that the miko Suzu was still there, and she was about to run in that direction, but the female roommate hurriedly Hug the legs.

"Ji-kun, don't go there! The young man who came to stay for the night is a man-eating monster!"

Akeno's face turned pale when she heard this, "In this case, you shouldn't just watch indifferently! If it hadn't been for Ling, I wouldn't have been able to come back!

" As soon as it fell, the roar of the collapse of the house was deafening, and the smoke and dust raised everywhere even flew here.

The women's room shielded Akeno from the smoke coming towards her face, and within a moment, her eyes were enveloped in white smoke.

The dust was inhaled into her lungs, and Akeno coughed several times before calming down her breathing.

After the smoke dissipated, the surroundings fell into silence.

Akeno looked over and saw servants who fell to the ground and held their heads in fear.

She panted slightly and walked towards that location again.

The female room still wanted to stop her, but Akeno broke free of her hand.

After running for a while, we finally arrived at the scene.

The buildings here have become ruins, and the flowers originally planted in the courtyard have been crushed by the heavy dust.

In the center, a huge pit suddenly appeared in the center of the ruins. After a while, a gray figure crawled out of the pothole.

That is Yuan Ling.

Her hair, clothes, and even the Kagura bell in her hand were all stained by gray dust, becoming veritable moving dust.

"Cough cough cough!" "Haqiu!"

Climbing out of the pothole, Yuan Ling coughed up the dust in his mouth and sneezed several more times before he recovered.

Seeing Akeno coming over, Genzuo scratched her face and showed a slightly embarrassed smile, "Haha, it seems that the movement was too loud." Akeno looked at

Genzui up and down, and after making sure that she had no obvious wounds, she finally relaxed. He breathed, "Great, it's the best thing that no one was hurt due to such a big noise."

At this time, the head of the Koizumi family and his wife rushed over. After seeing such a big pothole, their expressions changed for a moment. Trance.

Fortunately, they also knew that the young man staying over was an evil spirit, so instead of blaming Yuan Ling, they were very grateful.

In the face of life, property damage is not very important.

But it was precisely because of this that the head of the Koizumi family was determined to marry Akeno as soon as possible.