35-36

Chapter 35

After the performance, everyone happily prepared to go home.

"Then it's up to you, Oda." Yosano Akiko said to Oda Sanosuke after checking the teeth marks on the girl's hand.

Although he was curious about what the teeth mark was about, Yosano knew that now was not the time to ask.

The girl at this time was exhausted. The price of intense concentration all day is that once you relax, you will fall asleep completely.

She lay on Oda Sakunosuke's back, closed her eyes tightly, and fell into a deep sleep.

Oda put Genzui firmly on his back and nodded, "Yes, I will take good care of her."

Ranpo suddenly fell into an inexplicable feeling of anger. After pinching the girl's cheek, the inexplicable emotion dissipated.

"Huh! Stupid Xiaoling." He muttered and stopped talking.

Fukuzawa Yukichi patted Ranpo's head, feeling a little helpless at the detective who was so moody.

On the way back to the dormitory, Gen Suzu slept deeply. Only occasionally did Oda Sanosuke hear the other party's vague murmurs.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke stood at the door of the first floor of the dormitory. When he saw Oda Sakunosuke coming back, he came up to him and said, "Teacher."

Since he couldn't find the key to Gensuzu's dormitory, Oda simply took her to the second floor to rest.

"Wow, Sister Suzu sleeps so deeply." Hanako lay next to Yuan Suzu and whispered to Shunsuke.

"Then we have to take good care of Sister Ling." Shunsuke also whispered.

Cover her with a quilt and get some water to clean her face.

Finally, Hanako and Shunsuke turned off the lights in the room and left the room.

"Sister Ling has already worked very hard, so let's take a good rest tonight!" they said.

At five o'clock the next morning, Yuan Ling was awakened by her biological clock.

Seeing the alarm clock hanging on the wall showing five o'clock, Yuan Ling leaned down and said, "Huh, you're not late, that's great."

Getting up from the bed, Yuan Ling realized that this was not her dormitory, but rather like a weaving room. Decoration in Tasakunosuke's home.

Leaving the room on tiptoes, Yuan Ling tried not to make any noise because she was worried about disturbing the sleeping children.

"Are you awake? Can you accept fried eggs and toast for breakfast?" Oda Sakunosuke's voice suddenly sounded from behind Gensuzu.

"Eh...!" Yuan Ling covered her mouth and almost screamed in fright.

After calming down her frightened and violently beating heart, Genzui turned around and saw Oda Sakunosuke in a pink apron.