37-38

Chapter 37

Oda Sakunosuke looked at the door for a long time. He didn't raise his hand to say hello until Gen Suzu and Takaki noticed them.

"Xiao Suzu."

"Mr. Sakunosuke! You came just in time. I am celebrating the new store with the store manager Guigui!" Gen Suzu said to Oda, her cute smile seemed to bloom with colorful flowers.

"New store?" Oda Sakunosuke was confused.

Entering the room, Yuan Ling took out the cushions and spread them out.

After Oda Sakunosuke sat down, Gensuzu solemnly introduced Salmon Takaki to him, "This is Salmon Takaki, the manager of the Small Animal Affairs Office!"

Then she pointed to her name tag, "This is Xiaoling, the Small Animal Affairs Office. The shop clerk!"

Oda was quiet for a few seconds, then stretched out his hand to Takaki and said: "Hello, this is Oda Sakunosuke, currently a member of the Armed Detective Agency."

Salmon Takaki is a smart The cat, of course, knew that the two-legged cat in front of him was "greeting" him. Although this method was strange, Guigui was a very tolerant and kind cat, so he also extended his paw.

So the two-legged cat and the four-legged cat became good friends with each other.

"It turns out that Xiaoling can really understand what animals are saying." After meeting new friends, Oda said with emotion, "Because the conversation with Xiaomi failed before, everyone thought Xiaoling was joking." Yuanling scratched her head in embarrassment,

"Well , this, this is because Xiaomi has his own secret, and he doesn’t want me to tell this secret."

Oda Ran nodded, "I see. Since it is a secret, it must be kept seriously."

Naturally. For example, he had no idea what secrets the cat had... He even completely accepted Salmon Guigui's name.

"The Small Animal Office refers to what Xiao Ling said before, to solve the problems caused by the lack of communication between small animals and humans, right?" "Yeah!"

Yuan Ling straightened her back, "Teacher, With the suggestion, you can help President Fukuzawa solve the problem of being disliked by cats in exchange for a name in the armed detective agency! This will not only save store rent, but also play a certain publicity role." "

And in the end The important thing is that there will be many small animals coming to the store in the future, and then President Fukuzawa will be able to see a lot of cats!"

Oda thought along Gensuzu's train of thought and found that it turned out to be a pretty good solution.

The needs of both Gen Suzu and Fukuzawa Yukichi can be met, so it's a win-win situation.

"It's amazing. Xiaoling's teacher gave a very good suggestion." Oda praised.

He did not ask Yuan Ling who the teacher she mentioned was.

The two chatted for a while, and then it was time for Yuan Ling to go to the orphanage.

Salmon Guigui decided to sleep at Yuan Ling's house tonight. It happened that Yuan Ling had some discarded cardboard boxes and clothes that he couldn't wear for the time being. Use these materials to make a simple cat nest, which is warm and convenient. Guigui will not move after lying on it, and next to it is a delicious can.