81-82

Chapter 81

The blood stained the snow-white undergarment, and the rust-smelling liquid was sticky on the arm.

Because of the violent cough, the young man couldn't help but grab Yuan Ling's hand. The veins on the back of his hand were clearly visible, and his knuckles turned white from the excessive force.

"Cough cough cough!! Cough cough!"

Yuan Ling held Shin Miyue's hand tightly. Although there were many thoughts in his mind, he had already sent spiritual power to this body that was seriously ill.

The warm spiritual power was injected into the broken body, finally soothing the painful internal organs and calming the pain that surged into the throat.

Feeling the pain dissipate, Shinya slowly raised his head.

Thick curly hair blocked most of his face, and only a pair of rose-red eyes were exposed, looking at Yuan Ling.

Genzu pursed her lips, poured him a cup of hot tea with her other free hand, and handed it to Shinya, "Drink some tea, it will make your throat more comfortable."

She took out a handkerchief again, "I need to wipe it. Wipe it?"

Shin Miyue slowly moved his eyes away from Yuan Ling's face and looked at the handkerchief and tea cup.

He first took the handkerchief and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. As for the cup of hot tea, he didn't take it.

"You are the shrine maiden of Ise Shrine," he said.

Genre Suzu nodded, "Yes, the palace minister of Ise Shrine sent me to cure your disease."

Shin Miyuki slowly took back the hand that held Gen Suzu's hand, and the corners of his mouth moved, which seemed to be sarcastic, but also seemed to be saying goodbye. What other meaning does it have.

"So, can you heal me?"

After saying that, before Yuan Ling could answer, he murmured, "Yes, you should be able to." "

Isn't it just now? That kind of relief after the pain disappears. You did it with the warmth, right?"

Yuan Ling straightened his back and stared at Shin Mi Yue with his golden-red eyes, "I can only say that I will do my best."

After the words fell, the hot tea in Yuan Ling's hand It was snatched away and hit hard on the door. The water marks stained the floor and the door screen, leaving a large dark mark.

The attendant outside the room was obviously startled by the sudden movement. He shrank and cautiously asked what happened inside.

"Don't worry, it's just that the tea cup has overturned." Yuan Ling gently comforted the attendants outside.

Shin Miyue's face was expressionless, but she moved her rose-red eyes slightly.

That kind of gaze is very dull, and there is a sense of indifference towards others. But once it touched Yuan Ling's eyes, the rose-red eyes shrank, as if they had been stimulated by something.