105-106

Chapter 105

"What kind of person is Miss Ling? Will she be fierce? Will she beat or scold us?"

"Qing, please tell us. You are Miss Ling's personal maid, you must know."

The girls will Qing surrounded him, chirping and asking Qing about Miss Ling.

Qing blushed and said nothing, just holding the kimono in her hands firmly.

After realizing that he had not left the circle at all, he said urgently, "I'm going to give away the kimono!"

A bold girl took Qing's hand and said, "What kind of person is Miss Ling? Qing, you can Tell us! We will never pester you again!"

Qing's cheeks turned red, "...Yes, he is a very gentle person."

After saying that, she took advantage of everyone's thinking and ran out.

The girls lamented.

"Whether he is a gentle person or not, I just like him very much anyway." The girl with a keen sense said.

On the other side, Qing went to Gen Suzu's residence holding her kimono.

Before entering the door, Qing heard the voices of Gojo Satoru and Gen Suzu talking.

No, this is no longer considered speaking calmly.

This was clearly a heated argument.

Gen Suzu used the remote control to adjust the TV channel to the anime channel, "You should watch Magical Girls during this time!" Gojo

Satoru snatched the remote control back and adjusted it to the popular science channel, "No, it should be the animal world!"

The system stood unconditionally. From Gensuzu's point of view, because Gojo Satoru couldn't hear what it was saying, he began to curse, "You brat, do you understand the charm of a magical girl? Of course it's a magical girl!" The

argument was evenly matched, and everyone was praising it. I like the advantages of the show.

"I always have to go out anyway, why don't you just let me finish watching Magical Girls!" Gen Suzu wanted to fight for the remote control again, but she didn't want Gojo Satoru to stuff the remote control into his clothes.

Gojo Satoru didn't care if she went out, "Then it will be the same if you watch it after you go out! Today's channel is showing a new documentary, which I have been waiting for for a long time!"

Gensuzu was not to be outdone, "Today is the finale! Lily Jiang is already going to change the world with love and hope!"

"You can watch the replay!"

"Then Satoru can watch the replay too!" Gensuzu counterattacked.

Neither of them could do anything about the other, so they could only stare and put away the remote control.

Qing listened to the whole argument between the two outside, and wanted to ask why he didn't want to buy a TV set again? He has a big family and he doesn't need money.