5-8

Chapter 5

A set of top-level idol profession-specific suits actually requires half a million dollars of Light of Hope, and even Star Diamonds are not enough?

Yuan Ling stared at the price, and then looked at the suit eagerly.

Beautiful hairpins, cute skirts, and a microphone that you can tell at a glance is of high quality so you don’t have to worry about damage.

I really want it, but I think of my pitiful 28 Light of Hope that I just exchanged for 280 Like Points. Yuan Ling felt that instead of thinking about when she could buy it, it would be better to put her hope in the one-star card pool that draws cards for free once a day.

Although the probability of dropping is 0.0001%, as long as it is not 0, you can get it one day!

After gathering herself, Yuan Ling browsed the rest of the products in the mall.

[Attribute dice*1, selling price: 100 star diamonds/10 rays of hope]

[Shiny hair card·SR*1, selling price: 5000 star diamonds/500 rays of hope]

[Small animal communication skills·SR, selling price : 5000 Star Diamonds/500 Light of Hope]

[In the midst of tainted sorrow·SSR, price: 5000000 Star Diamonds/500000 Light of Hope]

[General Knowledge of the Book·UR, price: 10000000 Star Diamonds/1000000 Light of Hope Guang]

Looking around, all the products are ridiculously expensive. Products above SR have a base price of 1,000 units and no upper limit of 1 million.

Forget it, I can’t afford it.

Finally, Yuan Ling reluctantly took a look at the things in the mall, and left the mall with reluctance.

While madly cursing the system as a vampire capitalist, Yuan Ling recalculated her assets.

On the fifth day here, including the daily lessons that I have worked hard to complete every day, here are 500 star diamonds. The weekly lessons have also been completed, with a total of 310 star diamonds. There are also other small achievements, special mission rewards, etc., totaling 320 star diamonds. In total, she now has 1130 star diamonds.

There are 28 points in Ray of Hope.

There are eleven Samsung card pool lottery tickets, but they cannot be used because they are not of sufficient level.

More than a thousand star diamonds can't be sold in the mall except for daily necessities such as tissue paper, so they can't be used.

All she could use were attribute dice. She didn't plan to use it before then, haha.

The plan couldn't keep up with the changes, so Yuan Ling had to use two attribute dice.

[Attribute dice*1 used! ]

[Display attribute surface: 4! ]

[Attribute dice*1 used! ]

[Display attribute surface: 3! ]