77-78

Chapter 77

What is that swaying? It is the sun disk.

The blade no longer emits cold light, but a blazing sun disk. Every arc of waving is the sound of the dance with the divine music, and the sun that is bred together with the divine music bell.

The last song finally fell, and the blazing sun finally dissipated.

Yuan Ling gasped slightly, looking at Yuan Yi's Nichirin Sword in disbelief.

Her mind was a little confused at this time, and she kept wandering about the dazzling sun and the temperature that shot out from the sun blade just now.

After a long time, she asked Yuanyi, "Yuanyi, what was that just now?"

Yuanyi didn't have much expression. He looked at her as before and said, "It's the sword skill that I just learned. Combined with Shen Yuwu. Together, we absorb the temperature of the sun, so that we can better kill evil spirits."

After hearing Yuanyi's answer, an extremely clear word emerged in Yuan Ling's chaotic mind - Breath of the Sun.

That is the Breath of the Sun, the Breath of the Sun that can kill evil spirits like the sun!

Before Yuan Ling could say anything, the Purgatory Enjuro next to him burst into hearty and happy laughter.

"Hmm! Hahahahaha! Very good! It's a very powerful swordsmanship. I feel like once I learn it, I can kill Tsuji Mukai directly!"

He was so happy that he slapped Tsukuni Iwakatsu on the shoulder next to him, so hard that he could kill him! Jiguo Iwakatsu accidentally pushed forward a few steps, "Hahahaha! Iwakatsu boy! You should also join in the praises!"

Jikuni Iwakatsu moved the corners of his lips. He didn't know how long he had been struggling. Maybe he didn't. After struggling for a long time, he said: "It's amazing."

Under the unreserved praise of Purgatory Enjuro, Yuanyi's expression was dull, and he just looked at Yuan Ling, as if waiting for something.

Yuan Ling blinked and finally reacted, then she smiled and raised her hand to press Yuanyi's head.

"Enichi is so powerful. This way we will be one step closer to killing Muzan Onimushuji!"

With her praise, the invisible tail behind the boy swayed, and even the sun flower hanging under his earlobe swayed slightly. Shaking, looking very happy.

The two of them were so intimate that it seemed that no other person or thing could come into their presence, and all foreign objects were blocked.

Jiguo Yansheng felt that the inexplicable emotions in his chest were surging together. Facing the scene that was still shining with the light of the sun despite the sunset, he suddenly felt extremely sick.

He suddenly remembered his brother's ideal, which was to become an ordinary person.

Yes, regular people. An ordinary person who has superb swordsmanship and can kill Tsuji Mukai, standing with the sun.

How ironic that such a person just wants to be an ordinary person.

With this feeling in mind, even the words of praise that come out of my mouth feel ironic.