31-32

Chapter 31

After a brief silence, Gensuzu said to Dazai Osamu on the other end of the phone with a serious expression: "Okay, do we need to communicate in sign language?" "

Are you an idiot?" Dazai Osamu blurted out, "We are talking on the phone. ."

Yuan Suzu smiled sheepishly, "Hey, because Mr. Dazai doesn't sound like he wants to talk on the phone, I think it would be more convenient to communicate in sign language." The

girl's voice was clear, and through the processing of transportation tools, she carried some machinery There was a feeling of stiffness, but the words still reached my ears clearly.

Osamu Dazai lowered his eyes and suddenly wanted to hang up the phone.

I don't want to communicate more. If I get any closer, I risk death, so I can't go any further.

"It's indeed a bit troublesome. After all, it's working time now." Osamu Dazai said in a pretending to be relaxed tone, hoping that this idiot would be more self-aware and hang up the phone proactively.

Sure enough, after Dazai Osamu said he was busy, Gensuzu didn't want to disturb him anymore.

However, the time for the special mission was limited, so Gen Suzu could only quickly tell Dazai Osamu of his request.

"Mr. Osamu Dazai, please allow me to perform a performance that soothes the soul at the Port Mafia Headquarters Building!" "

No." Osamu Dazai decisively refused, "Although I don't know why Suzu would want to perform here, but It's just not possible."

After being flatly rejected, Gensuzu was not discouraged, "Okay! Then I'll call Mr. Dazai in five minutes!" "

...Even if I call you in five minutes, the answer is no."

"Then I'll ask again in ten minutes!"

"Even if it's half an hour later, my answer is no."

After being rejected three times in a row, Yuan Ling thought about it and said, "Then I'll contact you in four hours. Mr. Dazai, see you later!"

After saying that, before Dazai could refuse again, Gen Suzu cut off the call.

Mori Ogai was a little surprised by Gensuzu's behavior, "Why don't you insist, Suzu? If you persist, maybe Dazai will agree."

Gensuzu shook his head, "No, if Mr. Dazai doesn't want to, just keep persisting." It will cause trouble."

"Then why did Suzu agree to contact me after four hours?" Mori Ogai continued to ask. When the

girl heard this, she immediately showed a smile as bright as the morning glow, "Because I want to try it in these four hours!" "

After four hours, if Mr. Dazai still objects, then I will think of other ways!"

Her smile was so clear and her sparkling eyes shone brightly in the afternoon sun.