21-23

☆ 21. Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Genre Suzu accepted Shimizu Kongsuke’s apology, but she still refused the apology gift.

"Since you have accepted my apology, why don't you accept the gift?" Shimizu Kongsuke was extremely depressed, "And it's not an expensive gift."

Yuan Suzu shook his head and asked him other questions, " Did you buy Mr. Shimizu's gift with your own money?"

"Huh? This is when..." Before Kongsuke could finish his natural words, he looked into the girl's eyes again.

Golden red, like a shining sun halo.

The words were suddenly choked, and it took a long time to answer: "No, no, it's protection money."

"Is Mr. Qingshui in school?"

"He has dropped out of school for a long time."

Yuan Ling smiled slightly, "Then I will give you this gift. I won't accept it! If Mr. Shimizu really wants to apologize, then please give up blackmailing others and work hard with your own hands! If one day I can see Mr. Shimizu being praised for his hard work, I will definitely I'll be very happy!"

"It doesn't matter what kind of job it is, whether it's a cleaner, a convenience store clerk, or any other job, as long as Mr. Shimizu is willing to work hard, I will be extremely happy!"

She was like A little sun, fluffy and soft hair swaying with the wind, as cute as a swaying flower.

Kurosuke Shimizu blushed and put the gift box in his hand back into the shopping bag. He took a deep breath before summoning the courage to say, "I know! I will work hard!" "

Yes! Mr. Shimizu looks like he is working hard. It must be super awesome!"

"Yes! I will work harder! You will definitely become a super awesome idol!" "

Thank you very much!"

The two sides said goodbye while cheering each other on.

Edogawa Ranpo watched the whole process, and after Shimizu Kongsuke's figure disappeared, he groaned and took Gensuzu's hand, "Humph! He is a good person who corrects his mistakes after he realizes them."

Gensuzu shook his hand back. , "Well! Mr. Shimizu is the best if he can get paid for his own efforts!"

The boy holding hands with her suddenly snorted and looked a little unhappy, "Ranpo also gets paid for his own work."

" Ranpo is the smartest person in my opinion!" Yuan Ling said, "I have never doubted this!"

In fact, the girl had no doubts about her friends at all. No matter what her friends say or do, she will have 100% trust in them. Even if you are a little suspicious, you will only need a little coaxing.

After chatting for a while, the two bought Yosano Akiko's wine-filled chocolate and finally returned to the cafe.

Yosano Akiko held the exquisitely packaged wine-filled chocolate in her hand, and she knew the price was not simple. She finally realized that sometimes you can't blindly entrust things to stupid idols.