24-27

Chapter 24

"Bastard Dazai, where did you go again!"

The young man leaned lazily on his seat, turning a blind eye to the furious subordinate next to him.

He just stared at the ceiling, as if he saw the ceiling as a flower.

The bright red scarf slipped from his shoulders and fell slowly due to his twisted movements, almost falling to the ground.

Akutagawa Gin stepped forward and handed him a cup of coffee.

"No need, I don't want to drink these unpleasant things now." Osamu Dazai said, still staring at the ceiling.

In fact, the ceiling is nothing to look at, especially since the whole room is in a dark environment, the ceiling is also completely black, and there is nothing ornamental at all.

Nakahara Chuuya had veins popping out on his forehead, "Bastard Dazai! Did you even hear me?" "

It's so annoying. How can a human understand a dog?"

"Huh? You slimy mackerel monster, in the What nonsense are you talking about here!"

The two started arguing again.

Akutagawa Gin had adapted well. He put the coffee on his desk and organized the documents that the leader needed to deal with tonight.

Although she is the leader's assistant, she knows nothing about the leader's thoughts or schedule.

As long as the leader is willing, no one can find him.

The two sides in the quarrel finally ended with Dazai Osamu's words "You must obey the leader's orders", declaring the leader's victory.

Next came the tedious and complicated work, and the office returned to its previous quiet state.

In such an extremely quiet state, even the sound of the pen tip touching the paper is extremely clear.

The young leader's writing hand paused for a moment, then returned to normal again.

This was already the third pause. Although others could not detect it, the leader accurately calculated the time of each pause in his mind.

Hidden under the fluffy black hair is an eavesdropping earphone.

Intermittent sounds came, each sound full of recognition. Some are quiet, some are lively, some are calm, and some are jumpy.

Among these voices, only two were the most disturbing.

One is the energetic and high-pitched voice of a girl, while the other is the calm and peaceful voice of a young man.

"Mr. Oda, these are handmade biscuits! The children in the orphanage made a lot of them, let's enjoy them together!"

"Thank you, Xiaoling. These are the cheese biscuits and pizza that everyone didn't finish today. I brought them because I was worried about wasting them. We're back. Let's eat together."

"Yes! You can have a good time tonight!"

The steady voice was like a breeze blowing over the screen, and together with the sunlight, dyed the dim pattern of the screen into a dazzling golden color.