117-118

Chapter 117

When the time came, Yuan Ling was taken out of the confinement room.

She didn't know who was taking her away, but she was sure it wasn't Zenin Naoya.

This man was very quiet, and from the sound of walking he knew he was a tall man.

He didn't have much sympathy for Yuan Ling, but he was happy to laugh at the charm on Yuan Ling.

When Yuan Ling accidentally triggered the mechanism because she couldn't see, and was stabbed in the abdomen by a magic weapon, he also gloated and made a mocking sound.

"Oh, what a careless person." He said words of concern, but no genuine sympathy could be heard.

It's time for execution, so just make sure that Yuan Ling can reach the execution ground with one life left. As for the state in which Yuan Ling arrived, that is not something that everyone pays attention to.

In fact, if Zenyuan Naoya hadn't been involved, the execution would not have been delayed to this day.

Yuan Ling's vision was pitch black, and she could only rely on her hearing to confirm where she was at this time.

Now two troubles need to be solved, how to get rid of the shackles and find a way out.

The former source bell can rely on reducing the opponent's spell power to zero to achieve an instant release of the restraint, while the latter source bell needs to rely on other methods.

"Love...Bell..."

The curse spirit in the mirror of the world kept whispering, anxiously trying to leave the mirror.

The Love Spell Spirit will not directly harm humans, but will continue to absorb human emotions to feed itself, and will not have the ability to think until it is successfully incarnated.

Yuan Ling needs it to find a way out for herself.

The surrounding sounds became much noisier, and Yuan Ling heard everyone talking.

It was nothing more than disgusting slander. Yuan Ling did not give her attention to them, but quietly let the algorithm consume the belief attribute to release the curse spirit in the mirror of the world, and find a way out of the execution ground for her. .

After walking for an unknown amount of time, the people in front finally stopped.

"Click!"

There was a knocking sound from above, like a hammer in a courtroom, a tool used to silence everyone.

It's ironic that the tools used by ordinary people to run rules were used on the execution ground.

Someone pressed Yuan Ling's shoulders and put her head close to the ground.

Yuan Ling keenly smelled the fishy smell at the tip of her nose, which was the stench that could only be emitted by blood stains accumulated over many years.

This shows how many people were killed in the execution ground here before Yuan Ling.

The person above stated Yuan Ling's crimes one by one, as if Yuan Ling was a heinous sinner, a murderer who would go to Abi Hell, and a special curse spirit that would cause harm to the world of magic as long as he survived for one second.