121-122

Chapter 121

"Gojo Suzu, is your behavior a rebellion? Do you want to be crowned a curser?"

"Stop! Stop!"

"Ahhhh!! Ahhhhh!"

The screams stopped. Jue Rulu, every time he wanted to threaten him, he would be interrupted by Yuan Ling's punch.

This is a closed and empty room, with dim tones from top to bottom, with only dim candles lit in every corner for illumination.

Glass leaned against the door, took out his mobile phone, recorded the precious "Rotten Orange Crucifixion", and then sent it to the students in the college.

Great. From now on, these rotten oranges will arrange unreasonable night shifts for her, spread the photos, and then extort more than a billion yen every month.

After posting the photo to the group, it exploded as expected, with people laughing and joking about where Yuan Suzu and Glass were at this time, saying they wanted to come and join in the fun.

Previously, Glass had no idea where the high-level officials gathered. Most of the time, he would go on missions to the heads of various families to treat various important people.

Although Gojo Satoru is the young master of the Gojo family, the superiors have always been unwilling to open the channel of power to him because of his excessive noisiness. Rather than letting him go to the upper echelons, it would be better for him to stay in the Gojo family and be among the elders of the Gojo family.

For others, there is no need to think about it. Magicians who are not born in a family naturally do not have the qualifications to enter the upper-level power system of the magic world.

The reason why Yuan Ling was able to accurately attack the enemy was due to the fact that for more than a year, the superiors had not taken her seriously at all, and they would summon her once a month to show off her power.

It can be said that the upper class shot themselves in the foot.

Pressing an old man's head into the floor, Yuan Ling straightened up and looked around.

The screens that had always served as barriers were now reduced to crumbling ruins.

The largest screen among them was now stepped on by Yuan Ling.

Through the dim light, Yuan Ling saw the pattern on it.

It looks familiar, as if I've seen it before.

After searching in her mind, Yuan Ling remembered that she had seen this painting four years ago. The originally aloof gods of Gao Tianyuan were now stained with dirty dust, and the successive classes were mixed together because of her destruction.

The most severely damaged place was Amaterasu and others at the top.

Not all old men are crispy-skinned. Some of them are as thick-skinned as a city wall. They actually retained consciousness and did not faint under Yuan Ling's continuous critical attacks.

His nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and his eyes were glaring at Yuan Ling like a poisonous snake, as if he wanted to gnaw her flesh off.