99-100

Chapter 99

The boy with white hair and blue eyes held her hand and brought it to her eyes, sniffing it like a kitten, once again confirming that the cursed residue on it belonged to a stranger.

"Also, it's on the marbles too."

The Bozi soda was put aside and he picked up the marbles.

The transparent glass marbles are beautiful, and the pattern inside is like a nebula. But in Gojo Satoru's vision, these marbles were surrounded by an unfamiliar cursed residue, which obviously came from the same person as the residue on Gen Suzu.

Who is it? Didn't Ling go out to buy marbles for him? Why are there traces of other conjurers?

The feeling in my heart is a little strange.

With inexplicable emotions surrounding his heart, Gojo Satoru moved closer to Gensuzu, and then intertwined his fingers with hers.

The stranger's traces were not erased bit by bit, replaced by his own spell.

When there were no traces of strangers on the girl's body, the strange feeling in her heart disappeared and turned into lightness.

"So, can Ling answer my question?" he asked.

Yuan Ling inexplicably felt that the boy in front of her had a strange look in his eyes, but she still raised a smile and told her about Xia Youjie.

"It's a friend! Jay and I bought Gojo-kun's marbles together!" Yuan Suzu picked up the marbles with her free hand.

Holding his chest high, Yuan Ling introduced the marbles one by one.

"After Jay heard about you, he really wanted to be friends with you! He selected these marbles one by one from the store owner's collection. They are very rare! Ordinary people can't get such marbles. !"

Gojo Satoru just stared at his fiancée's mouth opening and closing, and in a few words explained the origin of the marbles and the strange magician.

And he also derived some important information from it.

The strange conjurer is a friend of the fiancée and wishes to be friends with him. And sincerity in making friends is these carefully selected marbles.

It was unclear what was wrong, but in the girl's description, Gojo Satoru could not find what was wrong for the time being.

But what is certain is that since these marbles belong to him, they cannot have any other aura.

Gojo Satoru raised his hand and wiped off all the remnants of the curse on the marbles, which were then stained with traces of his own curse.

While his fiancée was still nagging, Gojo Satoru picked up the wave soda and handed it to her, "Would you like to drink it?"

Gensuzu immediately stopped nagging, "This is a gift specially bought for Gojo-kun!"

This time Gojo Satoru didn't. He refused and took a sip from the bottle.

The drink in your mouth is refreshing and delicious, the bubbles explode on the tip of your tongue, and the wonderful feeling goes straight to Tianling Gai.