126: Extra: Third World Cinema

☆ 126. Extra-Third World Cinema

Extra - A parallel line in the old world of Third World Cinema

, coordinates: Shibuya, Japan.

The attack of the cursed spirit came suddenly, and even Gojo Satoru did not expect this to happen.

After discovering that his best friend who died a year ago suddenly appeared, Gojo Satoru knew that he was indeed "insecure" at some point.

Even the strongest will show strong personal emotions in front of their best friend who has returned from the dead.

This is natural, after all, no matter how powerful you are, you are just a human being. As a human being, we must have an essential shortcoming, that is "love".

"There's really nothing I can do about it. After all, love is the most twisted curse." Lying among the skeletons, Gojo Satoru stretched and said, "The boat will straighten up when it reaches the bridge, whatever

." [Really? This is how you view "love" Is it?]

The sudden sound attracted Gojo Satoru’s attention.

He took off his blindfold and looked around, but couldn't find the little talking skull.

The reason why these long-dead skeletons are able to move is because the remaining curse power is still struggling with the consciousness of the owner during his lifetime.

As for that sound, it didn't sound like it was coming from a skeleton.

[No need to search, I am everywhere. ]

[Essentially, Prison Gate is part of me. ]

Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows and made an exaggerated expression of surprise, "Wow, that's incredible, it's a bit disgusting when you express it like this." "

Tell me, what is your purpose?"

Gojo Satoru actually doesn't care about this. Who is the sudden voice? He was actually more concerned about the original question of the voice.

About how to view "love".

Under normal circumstances, Gojo Satoru would not casually discuss this topic with others. But who said he was free now? Apart from the skeletons who screamed and couldn't think, there was only this strange sound.

[Do you want to know another form of "love"?]

"Hey, it sounds like you understand it very well." Gojo Satoru said in a strange voice with unclear meaning, "Can you tell me? I really know it now. Boring."

"If you can help me get out of here after listening to what you say, I can consider not charging for psychological consultation." He actually joked leisurely.

[In that case, I’m glad you’re listening. 】The voice sounded unexpectedly polite.

A white beam of light lit up in the dark front, and then formed the shape of a door.

Gojo Satoru finally stood up from the pile of skeletons with a surprised expression.

He now believed the words of the voice, and Prison Gate Jiang might really be a part of [it].