95-96

Chapter 95:

Chanyuan Naoya left the room and closed the door.

The sound of Zenyuan Naoya screaming after being punched could be heard outside, but Yuan Ling chose not to hear it.

The system flew to Yuan Ling's head and told her what happened in the Zen Yuan home today.

In a week's time there will be a banquet between the three families of Curse Master. As the adopted daughter of the Zenyuan family, Genrezu, the unborn matron of the Gojo family, must participate. By then Yuan Ling can see her fiancé.

"Hmph! What kind of fiancé! Xiaoling is Xiaoling, not someone else's fiancée! Our Xiaoling is determined to change the world with love and hope!" The system stood on Yuanling's head with a proud look. Said, and also pulled a strand of Yuan Ling's hair.

Yuan Ling felt that what the system said made sense, and nodded in agreement, "Yes! Although it was a forced binding at the beginning, it does not necessarily require marriage to repay the kindness. Then I will meet the Gojo family member. , I will try to make it clear to him!"

Although she is the unmarried mistress of the Gojo family, Genre Suzu has never met the legitimate son with whom she is engaged. As for the "six eyes", "divine son" and "arrogant character" that she learned from the Zen family, it is even less clear.

However, from those keywords, Yuan Ling guessed that this legitimate son did not like to be restrained. After all, he is a talented young man who can kill all the assassins by himself. No matter how hard he thinks, he will not accept the family's arrangement.

You must know that it is not only Yuan Ling and Yuan Ling's mother who are restrained, but also himself.

After simply cleaning up her dirty appearance and putting on her pajamas, Yuan Ling shrank into the bed.

Naturally, the adopted daughter of the Chanyuan family was served by a maid, but Yuan Ling didn't like doing this, so she asked her to go back and rest early.

Now the whole room was quiet, just her and the system.

After staring at the dark ceiling for a while, Yuan Ling suddenly said to the system: "System, I miss my mother a little bit."

The system lay next to Yuan Ling and had his own little quilt. Hearing the words, he immediately agreed, "Then tomorrow Xiao Ling secretly took a look in the morning. They will definitely not be able to notice it!"

"Okay! We will secretly see her mother tomorrow morning!"

After making up her mind, Yuan Ling finally closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning, Yuan Ling got up on time.

The maid sister had already placed today's kimono at the door, and Yuan Ling picked it up to look at it.

The pattern of today's kimono is flowers and butterflies, and the color is orange.

Knowing that the maid sister would definitely be scolded if she didn't put on her clothes obediently, Genzu could only put on her kimono.