63-64

Chapter 63

"Okay, okay, don't look at me like that." Tong Mo stretched out a finger and gently tapped Yuan Ling's cheek.

The soft touch was like a soft cloud, which made Tong Mo knead it again in surprise.

Genryu's hands were bound by vines. Even if she had the Nichirin Sword in her hand, she could not swing it because of the tightened vines.

Yuan Ling didn't speak, just stared at Tong Mo tightly, struggling repeatedly with her right hand holding the Nichirin Sword.

"Ah, little Kotonoha is about to run away." Tong Mo suddenly thought of Kotonoha who was running away, and looked past Yuan Suzu to Kotonoha who had already run to the door of the room.

He stepped over Gensuzu and caught up with Kotonoha at a leisurely pace, "This can't be done. If Kotonoha escapes, he will cause a lot of trouble later." The

vines with biting coldness spread forward . , seeing that he was about to catch Kotonoha again.

"Dingling bell!"

Tong Mo was stunned. The next second, the sharp blade pierced the flesh and blood and penetrated his heart.

He looked down and saw a blade with a cold light coming from his chest, and the bright red blood on it told him that he was injured.

The girl's voice came from behind, "I told you, don't even think about getting close to Kotonoha!"

Tong Mo didn't get closer to Kotonoha, but watched him run out of the room.

Kotonoha turned around and glanced at Tong Mo and Yuan Ling behind him. Tears of fear and pain fell to the ground like withered white flowers.

"Xiao Ling..."

Yuan Ling used both hands hard to pierce the Nichirin Sword closer to the evil spirit's body. "Hurry up! Inosuke is still waiting for you!" He

could no longer hesitate, throwing away all worries and heading towards the evil spirit. Run outside.

Kotonoha no longer dared to look back and stumbled towards the temple gate to escape.

The scar on his calf no longer bleeds, but the tears overflowing from the corners of his eyes show no sign of stopping.

It should have been discovered earlier, it should have been noticed. It was obvious that Xiaoling had shown something was wrong before, but why didn't she pay attention?

Xiaoling is such a smart and perceptive person, and she would definitely show it once she sensed something was wrong. But why didn't he continue to ask?

In this situation, he still had to rely on Xiaoling to escape from the threat of evil spirits.

What should I do with Xiaoling? Xiaoling is just a girl about her age.

What should she do?

The chaotic thoughts made Kotonoha's heart shrink suddenly, but it became an invisible thrust, driving her forward.