79

Chapter 79

"Promise me, can you?"

The young man looked at her, his deep red pupils seeming to reflect unique emotions.

In each other's silence, the silent emotions spread, and finally stopped abruptly in their throats.

I don’t know how much time passed, but Yuanyi finally nodded.

"Yes. I promised Ling that I would do it."

After receiving the promise, Yuan Ling knew that Yuanyi would definitely do it.

He is such a good boy, a kind and tolerant good boy, and a good boy with a will as strong as the sun.

"Thank you, Yuanyi." Yuan Ling said softly.

All emotions will turn into the breeze wrapped around the fingertips, turn into the dew on the long hair on the temples, and become everything you feel and touch in your daily life.

And when this emotion finally lifted the covering mist, I was shocked to realize that the sun had gone away, leaving only the afterglow of the setting sun still shining on the river. But even this little bit of sparkle will roll like waves over time.

Therefore, there is no need to say it. Hide each other's feelings well, just transfer the warmth from the palms of your hands to each other at this moment.

Under such a warm touch, the two finally fell asleep.

The next morning, Yuan Ling crawled out of bed, saw that Yuanyi was still asleep, and touched his head.

The little sparrow outside the room was chirping, telling Yuan Ling that today's temperature was much colder than yesterday, and it was obvious that winter was coming.

Genryu rummaged through the dried fruit and gave it to the three little sparrows, listening to them talking about the interesting things they heard last night, especially the crow who followed the Purgatory Enjuro into the country.

"It always steals our food!" Taiba Tweet said indignantly, fluttering its little wings to complain to Yuan Ling.

Yuan Ling smiled and tapped its little head with her index finger, "Then I'll apologize to you on its

behalf." "Jiu Jiu! For the sake of Ling, I'll reluctantly forgive it!" Tail Spot Jiu Jiu was quickly coaxed. Yes, it’s great to eat dried fruits.

Head Spot Jiu Jiu and Wing Spot Jiu Jiu ate dried fruits together and chatted about which dried fruit tasted better.

After chatting with the three little sparrows, Yuan Ling briefly washed up and prepared to go find Purgatory Enjuro.

Yesterday, Purgatory Enjuro said that he would create and learn another breathing method by himself. Gen Suzu guessed that Purgatory Enjuro might be the founder of Breath of Flame.

After asking the female roommate, she got the news that the other party had not rested all night. Yuan Ling felt that with Purgatory Enjuro's style, this was quite normal.

When it comes to determination to kill evil spirits, Purgatory can be said to be unstoppable.

When I arrived at Purgatory Enjuro's residence, I saw Infernal Enjuro standing in the courtyard brandishing a sword.