113-114

Chapter 113

The Tokyo School won the unquestionable victory in this exchange meeting. If nothing else happens, the victory will belong to the Tokyo School in the next three years.

As the party that failed miserably at the exchange meeting, the students from the Kyoto school had to take photos with the people from the Tokyo school even if they didn't want to face it.

They also have to ask Glass to treat them.

"The fee is 50,000 yen per person. Thank you for coming." Glass said matter-of-factly, extending his hand.

After everyone in Kyoto fell silent, they all turned their attention to Zenyuan Naoya.

You were beaten the worst, what do you say?

Facing everyone's gaze, Zenyuan Naoya didn't say anything.

But when he found Yuan Ling looking over here, he still gave the money to Glass.

"Tsk!" He smacked his tongue fiercely, looking very unwilling.

However, no matter how reluctant he was, it was useless. He was beaten by Gojo Satoru on the ground and then transmitted to Gensuzu through real-time broadcast in real time. This would not change even if he had the ability to read files and go back a hundred times.

"Okay, okay, don't look so sad." Gojo Satoru patted Zenin Naoya on the shoulder with a playful smile, and you couldn't see the ruthlessness of him wanting to press Zenin Naoya's head into the soil when he started.

"Come on, we're going to take pictures!"

Students from Tokyo and Kyoto schools stood together, with the assistant supervisor in front of them who was responsible for taking pictures.

"Click!"

Everyone's expressions froze, and they were all recorded in the camera.

Gojo Satoru pointed at Zenin Naoya in the photo who was holding his head down with his hand but could not resist and laughed loudly. He and Xia Youjie beside him murmured, "Hahaha, look at Jie, he looks so stupid."

Xia Youjie seemed to be cryptic, but actually he glanced at Zenin Naoya openly and said, "Satoru, he has already lost to you. Don't bully him casually at this time." "

Pfft! Jie always puts on airs when he speaks."

"Satoru, don't. You talk nonsense, I have always been very polite."

After the exchange meeting, it was time to say goodbye.

The students at Kyoto School didn't want to stay any longer.

Only Zenin Naoya wanted to spend some time alone with Gensuzu, but found that there were people standing around Gensuzu.

Glass is the closest to Gensuzu among the group of people. They hug each other's waist and rub their faces. It's like turning their intimate relationship into a piece of paper and sticking it on Zenin Naoya's forehead.

"Ahem, Suzu, I think we should have a chat." Naoya said to Gensuzu.

As soon as these words came out, everyone's attention turned to Zenyuan Naoya, and they all had an evil connotation.