50

Chapter 50

The autumn days in Yokohama are not as dry as those in other cities. Instead, they always carry a sense of ocean moisture because they are located around the harbor.

When the breeze blows, you can always smell the light smell of sea salt.

As the weather gets cooler, residents of Yokohama have also put on coats, and some of the weaker ones even wear scarves.

Yuan Ling parked her bicycle outside the cafe and entered the cafe with her lunch box.

Yes, Yuan Ling has her own bicycle, and she no longer has to take the bus to get to and from work every day!

The driver was very sad and said that he would never see Xiao Ling again every morning.

"Good morning, Xiaoling!"

"Good morning, Miss Ueno!"

"I came earlier today, Xiaoling."

"Yes! Because the work over there was completed ahead of schedule!" "

Xiaoling is also full of energy today. "Yes."

"Of course! You have to work hard every day!"

After greeting the guests, Yuan Ling got into today's work.

The orange cat lying by the window basking in the sun lazily turned over, its chubby body undulating evenly under the sun, and its orange fur that seemed to blend with the sun was also coated with a layer of glittering gold. chiffon.

"Meow--ouch" Guigui lay on his back on the table and stretched. The four pink paws blossomed and merged into a furry mangosteen.

A calico cat ran in from outside the cafe and lay down next to the orange cat. "Meow"

the guests all tacitly agreed not to disturb the two cats and were doing their own thing.

When you leave the cafe, say hello to the busy idol, and you will receive a warm and bright smile, filling you with the energy you need for the whole day.

After the comfortable and busy morning, it’s lunch break at noon.

The members of the Detective Agency were having lunch in the cafe as usual, and talking to their idol about the time of the next concert.

"So, Suzu has become a super idol now, right?" Akiko said.

She squeezed the salad dressing into the burger and looked at the patty inside, hesitating.

If ketchup and salad dressing are put together, won't it be too sweet?

"According to the system's criteria, he should be considered a super idol!" Yuan Ling said with a smile.

Akiko raised her hand and tapped the girl's forehead lightly, "You're saying weird things again, idiot Suzu."

"No, it's idol Suzu!" Gensuzu corrected her matter-of-factly.

"Okay, okay, it's the idol Suzu." Akiko touched the girl's head again, "So when is the next concert?" "

In this case, because autumn is almost over, we are getting ready for winter. . So I want to hold a large-scale concert on Christmas Eve. As for the weekend, I plan to perform a small performance in the park."