87-88

Chapter 87

Butterfly Kanae is the current flower pole of the Demon Slayer Squad. Because she got the news from the mouth of the tiger that there is an evil ghost here, she came to the Eternal Paradise Sect to explore the news.

From the mouths of believers, we can learn that the ancestor is a son of God with colorful eyes and immortal appearance who does not eat human food, and cannot even bask in the sun.

Butterfly Kanae has already determined that the child named Jiaozu is an evil ghost. I just don’t know how many people he has used this identity to deceive.

In addition, Kanae also learned from the mouths of believers that there was a saint among the ancestors of the religion. Because she accepted the will of the gods, she slept for a full fifteen years. During this period, this saint had an ageless appearance and Without eating or drinking, it is just like a normal deep sleep.

Kanae thought it was another evil ghost, but she learned from the mouths of believers that this saint came here with the villagers fifteen years ago. In other words, she was not a saint of the Eternal Bliss Sect from the beginning. It was only after she fell into a deep sleep that the founder of the religion announced her identity as a saint.

Out of curiosity, Kanae asked the believers about the room where the saint was located and the reason for her visit.

I just didn't expect that I happened to see the witch standing under the tree listening to the chirping of birds.

She was wearing a red and white miko uniform, and her long, curly, fluffy hair was spread over her shoulders, blending in with her excessively fair skin to create a distinct image.

When she was called, the miko turned around, revealing her overly beautiful eyes.

It is a halo formed by the interweaving of gold and red. It is too dazzling and beautiful under the sun, and you will have the illusion of dizziness after looking at it for a long time.

Kanae had this thought the first time she looked at the miko.

Perhaps, she is really a child who has received the will of the gods?

After a brief communication, the two parties seemed to realize the information gap between them.

So when Renhe came over with the rice balls, what he saw was the scene of Genzui and Kanae talking happily.

"Lian He!" Yuan Ling waved happily to Lian He and greeted him.

Lian He hurriedly stepped forward, handed the rice ball to Yuan Ling, and then ran into the room and took out a piece of feather fabric to put on Yuan Ling.

"You just woke up and your body is still very weak. You need to pay attention to your health." Lian He said.

Yuan Ling knew that Lian He was a little worried now, but she still put Haori into good clothes.

I took a bite of the rice ball, which tasted like tuna, had plenty of fillings, and was still warm.

She suspected that Lian He stuffed the tuna into the rice balls and cooked it again.

"Well, it still tastes the same as before." Yuan Ling took another big bite and started eating it.

Seeing the way Yuan Ling and Lian He got along, Kanae couldn't help but wonder about Yuan Ling's sleep fifteen years ago.